Ash: Fucking Take Me (Female Reader) (Lemon)

You were on an undercover assignment. Your assigned partner was Eliza "Ash" Cohen.

5/02/2022
Safehouse
Atlanta, Georgia
2100 Hours

"Do we still have any coffee in the pot? This surveillance shit is getting to me." you said, yawning and facing the monitor. "None left, but I could make a new batch if you want?" Eliza said, holding the empty coffee pot in hand. 

"Yeah, sure. That'd be great." you said, smiling back slightly as Eliza walked out of the room. You sat there, staring at the monitor; several camera POV's on screen. 

You heard Eliza walk back in with the pot ready and two mugs.

This was gonna be a long night.

2 hours later

"You wanna do something while we're here staring at computer screens?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we could do some simple truth or dare." Eliza said. You think it over for a few seconds, eventually agreeing to her offer.

"Sure, you pick first." you said, looking back at the computer screen. You already had something in mind for both truth and dare.

"Truth." Eliza said, leaning back into her chair. 

"How long have you had a crush on me?"

You turned to Eliza and saw her face turn red; eyes wide and mouth open. "Uhhhh... wow. That came out of nowhere." she said, letting out a nerve-wracked laugh. "Well, you've gotten me curious. You know how many times I've caught you staring at me?" you said, smirking at her.

"I thought I was hiding it pretty well! Anyway, it's probably been more than three months." Eliza said, fumbling with her hands as she answered you. 

"Your turn to pick, Y/N."

"I pick truth."

"Do you have a thing for me too?" Eliza asked, turning to face you fully.

"Yeah, I do. I'd say I've had a thing for you the same time you have for me." you said, facing her as well. You felt the tension in the air, filling it like a thick smoke. After asking her another question, a light bulb lit up in your head. You had a dare in mind already, and it was a risky one which makes it all the better.

But it looked like Eliza was gonna beat you to it.

"I pick dare." you said.

"Kiss me."

"What?"

You just had to make sure.

"You heard me. Kiss me." Eliza said; her eyes pierced you like knives and the energy around her; you didn't know how to explain it, but it pulled you towards her.

You lean in, leaving a few centimeters between you and Eliza's lips. You can barely see Eliza grin a little as you hesitate.

"What're you waiting for, doll-face?"

You bridge the gap between your lips and Eliza's, feeling her soft lips crash onto yours. You feel her kiss back, urging you to raise the intensity. Both of you take a quick breath after the kiss before going back into it with lust-fueled motive. You feel her tongue graze yours as her tongue explored your mouth. 

"Your lips... are so fucking tasty..." Eliza said right before biting your bottom lip softly. Eliza pulls you over her lap, with you on top. Your free hand went to the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into you.

She instinctively takes her hand to your blouse, unbuttoning it from top to bottom while the two of you kissed. You take your blouse off, flinging it onto the floor. You feel Eliza's hand struggle with your bra, prompting you to help her. 

"Fucking thing won't come off." Eliza said in frustration. You chuckle a little bit as you finally get the bra off. 

Without a warning, she took her mouth to your nipple; kissing, sucking, biting, and licking. Her tongue felt amazing as it drew circles of spit on your tits. "F-Fuck... this was the last thing I expected to happen." you said as Eliza played with your tits. "Same... thought..." Eliza said as she started taking her shirt off.

You start grinding on Eliza's thigh slowly, trying to sate your pussy's need for pleasure. "God, you just make me want to do so much dirty shit to you..." you said as grinded on her slowly. "You've no idea how many times I've wanted to just take you..." Eliza said, crashing her lips onto yours once more. 

She breaks the kiss, moving down to your weakness: your neck. You feel her lips latch onto the skin of your neck, making you let out a soft gasp. She ravaged your neck, leaving love bites on your skin. "You're mine. All mine." Eliza said.

You nodded in response, feeling your need for pleasure just skyrocket. "I need you to finger me... I want to feel your fingers inside me, baby..." you whispered into Eliza's ear.

Eliza grinned when you said this, now all her fantasies were about to come true.

"Get on the couch." she said. 

You two lock lips while heading to the living room, knocking a few things down on the way. You lay down on your back, sliding your pants down along with your panties. You were dripping down there, your needy pussy couldn't wait any longer.

"So wet for me..." Eliza said right before teasingly sliding her middle finger between your cunt's folds. You bit your lip as she slid up and down between your folds, "I've been dreaming of this for so long." you said.

"So... fucking dirty..." Eliza said as she looked into your eyes before sliding her finger inside you. You moan out softly as you feel her finger enter your pussy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." you whimpered. 

"Fucking use me, 'Liza. I want you to fucking use me; make me your own fucktoy; make me your whore!"

"Does that feel good, Y/N? You like getting your pussy used by me? Tell me, baby. I wanna know how much of a slut you are for me..." Eliza said with poison laced into every word. You moaned as she slid a second finger inside your pussy, causing you to rut your hips in response. "Fuck, I love it when you use me; I fucking love it!" you said, squirming as her fingers fucked you. 

"Such a nice, little, slut. I wonder how much more you can take." she said before inserting a third digit inside you. You were at your breaking point; so turned on to the point where you were literally balancing on a tightrope trying not to cum. 

"Look at me, Y/N. Look at me." Eliza said as she fucked your pussy. You looked straight into her eyes; her sinister, ravenous eyes. "F-Fuck... Keep going... You're gonna fucking make me cum!" you moaned out. 

"Oh yeah? You're gonna cum? You're gonna cum for me like the whore that you are, huh?" Eliza said; the degradation did nothing to help you, except make things harder to control. 

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum..." you whimpered while looking straight at Eliza.

Your pussy juices covered Eliza's hand as you came, coating her fingers. You saw Eliza pull her fingers out, licking some of your cum off of her digits. "God, you taste good." Eliza said right before sliding her fingers inside your mouth. 

"Lick it all, bitch."

You followed like the slut that you were, licking it clean off her fingers.

You hoped this wouldn't be the last time you did this.

And thank god, it wasn't.