Nøkk: Another Chance (Female Reader)

You had feelings for her. They were real. But you were hesitant. You didn't want to feel anything anymore. You decided to take a chance.

You were hurt in the past. Your heart had a scar. You felt your heart get torn apart, ripped into shreds.

You were scared. You built a wall around yourself. You never let your guard down, ever again.

You almost gave up on love.

And then you met her.

She was the sweetest soul in the whole universe. Her voice was so intoxicatingly soothing. Her touch was so soft and smooth. Her mind worked like clockwork and her heart was pure.

You loved her so much.

"Good morning, baby girl."
You heard her voice as you slowly woke up. You turned around, facing the love of your life.

"G' Morning..." you said in return. You slowly put your hand on her cheek, caressing it slowly.

"You wanna grab some breakfast?"
You shook your head and leaned in closer to her. "Later, I wanna cuddle with you for a bit..."

Karina wrapped her arms around you, engulfing you in a warm embrace. You took in her scent as you hugged her.

You moved your right hand to her backside, slowly squeezing it as the two of you cuddled. She lets out a slight gasp, chuckling at the end.

"Feeling hot, babe?" she said softly.
"Maybe. Wanna find out?" you taunted her playfully as you smirked at her.

"Naughty girl... C' mere." she said as she pulled you in for a kiss. Your tongues touched briefly before you broke the kiss. "Maybe we should eat breakfast first, before we have our morning workout."

"Workout, I like that."

Note: Sorry if it's short, I wanted to do something short and sweet lol