Ela: Valentines (Male Reader)

February 14, 2021. (Yes I know, I love using Valentine's day as a setting.)

You were lying down on your bunk, just thinking about things, and a special someone. You wanted to go to that Metallica concert in Manchester. And most importantly, you were thinking about Ela. Oh god, Ela. The two of you didn't speak much, just small quips here and there. You'd run into each other in the hallway and you'd say hi, earning a few smiles from her. You liked her, a lot. Maybe you even loved her. She was so nice and caring. And not to mention, she was pretty hot. You didn't dwell much on it, but you always thought about how much you wanted her to be yours. Your thinking gets interrupted when you hear crying from the room next to yours. It was Ela's room. You sprung up from your bunk, fixing your messy hair and putting on your best jacket. You walked out into the busy hallway. Timur was flirting with Elena and Marius was holding Tina's hand. Maybe today would be your chance.

You knocked on Ela's door, hearing her faint crying stop. She opened the door, her eyes were puffy and there was still some mascara running down her cheek. "Y-Y/N!" she shouted, lunging into your arms. You caught her and wrapped your arms around her. You felt her warmth emanate to you. Your cheeks went red and your eyes widened from the surprise hug, but you enjoyed it. She pulled away from the hug, just looking up to your eyes. "S-Sorry, I was just, I was just so happy to see you..." she mumbled, darting her eyes towards the floor. She was obviously shy and nervous. "No matter, I'm happy to see you too." you said as you smiled. She raised her head up and met your gaze, a half-hearted smile forming on her face. "So, Y-You wanna come in?" she mumbled. "I'd love to, Ela." you said. You walked in and sat on the side of her bed, she sat next to you. The both of you sort of just, sat together in silence. "So ummm, Ela. I wanted to ask you about something..." you said, facing the green haired girl. "W-W-What is it, Y/N?" she said. You let out a slight sigh before speaking. "I heard you from my room and you sounded like you were, crying?" you said. She looked away, almost as if she had been found out. "Is everything okay, Ela? I mean, I'm here if you need to talk to me. You can tell me anything." you said, patting her on the back. She looked at you with puppy eyes, and you could tell she was hiding something. "I ummm, I was crying because... because..." she paused for a bit and stared at the floor. You decided to make a move, slowly sliding your hand over hers, softly holding it. You saw her softly gasp, her cheeks flushing red and a slight smile on her face. She gulped before speaking once again. "I was, waiting for you f-for, for s-so long, Y/N. I was waiting since m-m-morning and you, you never... c-came to my room. I was too scared to talk to you or even tell you how much I... h-how much I... l-l-liked you." she said. At this point, you were speechless. Your jaw dropped and your heart skipped a beat. What you were hearing was real, and you had to quickly pinch yourself to check if you weren't dreaming. "You... You really mean that? Ela?" you muttered. Ela held your hand, tugging at you to bring you closer. Now you were bare inches away from each other. "Of course, Y/N. I mean it. I really like you." she said. You smiled at her and let out a stream of breath, tension releasing. "I like you too, Ela." you said. Her face lit up and she jumped into your arms. She was so fucking adorable. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said as you two hugged. "Woah! You're real excited huh?" you said as you hugged her. "O-Of course! I'm super, super excited!" she said, cupping your cheeks as she broke the hug. She was so cute, you couldn't help but just run your fingers through her beautiful hair. "You wanna ummm, c-cuddle?" she said. "I'd love to." And with that, you laid down on her bed. She snuggled right next to you, her head resting on your chest and her arms wrapped around you. The silence was beautiful, just the two of you laying down together. This was the intimacy you had longed for. This was what you wanted. You played with her hair as you two cuddled.

"You're beautiful, Ela." you whispered.

What happened next, was something you weren't expecting.

She kissed you.