Zofia: Secrets (Male Reader) (Lemon)

"Sergeant, I need you in my room right now. Room C-12, second floor. It's urgent."

"Yes, ma'am." you replied as you put back the phone in your pocket.

"Urgent, wonder what's up." you thought to yourself as you trekked down the hall.

You went up the stairs to the second floor, finally getting to your lieutenants room; Zofia's room.

You knock on her door, still thinking about what she needed so urgently. "It's open." you heard her say from inside.

You put your hand on the knob, twisting it and pushing the door open. You close the door as you enter the room, noticing the bathroom door is open on the right.

"Lieutenant, it's Sgt. Y/N. You called me up?" you said. Zofia came out the bathroom wearing her casual clothes.

"Lieutenant, I-" you get taken aback as Zofia pushes you against the wall, her face right up to yours. You could smell her perfume as she ran her hands up your chest and down your arms.

"Lieutenant?! W-What're you do-" you get cut off as Zofia pins your arms against the wall.

You didn't know whether to force her back. You didn't know how to act.

"Shut it, Sergeant. I've seen the way you look at me. I know your eyes get glued to me whenever I'm around. I know the way you look at my ass whenever we're out jogging on the field track. I know the way you look at my tits when we run. You think I'm stupid?" she said sternly, a slight grin plastered on her face.

"I would nev-"

"Stop. Don't lie to me. You know I'm right. I've seen your eyes whenever I pass by you. Checking out my ass, always." she said.

She was right. You always did check her out. I mean, how couldn't you?

"Lieutenant... I'm really sorry. Please just don't tell Six about this..." you pleaded to her.

"Tell Six? Oh, no. I have plans for you." she said, slowly moving her free hand lower down your body.

"I look at you the same way, you know? I like the attention you give me, anyway. I always thought to myself at night how good your cock must feel, how deep you could go inside my pussy." she said, getting dangerously close to the bulge forming in your pants.

"... And judging by the way your breathing is getting heavier, I think that you're enjoying what's happening right now, hmm? Don't you?" she said, leaning in even closer as her hand finally gets to your crotch.

"Y-Yes but... Zof your... Your husband- what if he-"

"He's not gonna find out. Because we're not gonna tell anyone. You can keep a secret. Can't you, sergeant?" she said as she started to slowly caress your cock through the fabric of your pants.

"I can, lieutenant." you said, enjoying her slow and soft massage. "Good..." she said before crashing her lips down onto yours. Her lips tasted of her cherry lipstick, something you thoroughly enjoyed.

Although of course, you enjoyed the fact that she was kissing you more.

She let go of your hands and put her palm to your cheek, softly caressing it as your lips touched and your tongues danced.

"Your lips, taste so good..." you said in between kisses. You moved your left hand to the back of her neck, feeling her soft skin before pulling her in even deeper into the kiss. You could taste her spit, and she could taste yours.

Your right hand slid into her tank top, feeling her soft and perky tits. She let out a slight gasp as you squeezed and massaged her tits. You pinched her nipple as you felt it get hard, making her moan into your kiss.