IQ: Seven Minutes (Lemon) (Male Reader)

Seven minutes in heaven. The whole of Rainbow was celebrating the success of an operation. People were drinking, but not too much of course. You still had to be sober enough to know when to grab your gun and shoot some bad guys in the face just in case they showed up.

You and Monika were put together into a room, sat down on a bed adjacent to each other. The lights have been turned off, and you could only barely see into the darkness of the room. Your heart was beating fast, and you were nervous. I mean, who wouldn't be? You were about to have; well, seven minutes in heaven with your crush.

Oh, Monika, right. You had liked her since, basically since you met. Her bubbly and jovial personality was what stuck out to you. Not to mention how beautiful she was. You hated thinking about it, but she was just so sexy. Everytime after training, your eyes would involuntarily dart down to her backside. You hated doing it, but hey, everyone does it. You even remembered the one time she caught you staring and she just smirked at you, giggling and smiling at you.

That moment stuck out to you.

Did she like you back?

No matter, what mattered was that she was with you in the room. An awkward silence overtook the room, and the two of you just sat there.

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

Monika broke the silence. You looked over to her, seeing her outline in the dark. Her silhouette was all you could see; frankly it was the only thing you could see. The light bled in through the crack of the door, and you could see her face slightly illuminated.

"Y-Yeah, I'm... I'm fine." you stammered and nervously replied. You were obviously flustered, stammering, stuttering, and red-faced. Though she couldn't see it; at least you hoped she couldn't see how hard you were blushing.

"So ummmm, how are you feeling?" you asked Monika. "I'm uhhhh, I'm doing alright. Thanks for asking." she replied. She was just as flustered as you. An awkward silence set in once again before she broke it. "Look, Y/N. If you don't wanna do this, it's completely fine by me." she said softly.

"N-No, I'm... I'm okay with this." you said. You snaked a hand over to hers, holding her hand in yours. Suddenly the room felt a little warmer. Tension filled the air like a thick smoke. You didn't know how to proceed from there, until Monika slid over closer to you and put her head on your shoulders. Your body tensed up as she did so, you didn't expect that to happen.

"C'mon, Y/N. Stop stalling. Let's do this then. I mean, isn't that what you want? You know, I've caught you staring at me. Like, a thousand times." she said. Your face turned red even more and you couldn't respond. "I- Uhhhh, what? S-Stare at you? I would never, ummmm-" you get cut off when Monika puts a finger on your lips. You took the chance to just stare her straight back into the eyes. You could see the love, the lust radiating from them.

"Lay back for me, Y/N." she said softly. You followed what she said and laid down on your back as she got on top of you. Now her crotch was dangerously close to yours, and you could feel yourself getting hard. She moved closer to you, your lips were a few centimeters away from each other and you feel each other's breath.

"We've only got seven minutes, Y/N. Let's make the most of it." she said with an almost evil smirk on her face. You could only nod in response before she softly pushed her lips against yours. Her soft lips engulfed yours and you could feel your mind surrendering to the animalistic lust she was putting out. You matched her intensity with your kissing, and you moved your hands to her waist, softly squeezing and caressing her as the two of you made out. She slipped her tongue out of her mouth and licked your bottom lip, asking for you. You opened your mouth and thrust your tongue out, meeting hers. Her spit was the first thing you tasted, and it was a taste that you savoured and enjoyed. Your tongues danced and swayed as your spit mixed in the flurry of kisses. She moved her hands to your chest, feeling your toned muscles underneath your shirt.

You slowly moved your hand to her ass, squeezing it softly through her jeans. Monika gasped in between your kisses, which made you stop thinking you did something wrong. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, d-did I do something wrong?" you asked. Monika answered with a kiss on the lips and she looked down at you as she broke it. "No, I liked it. A lot." she said before returning to your lips. You decided to take control of the situation. You flipped her onto her back, with you now on top. You moved your lips down lower, latching them to her neck. She moaned and squirmed as you did so. You sucked, kissed, and bit her neck softly, earning moans from the blonde. She slid her hand underneath your shirt, digging her nails into your back as you attacked her neck. You grinded your crotch on hers, teasing her further. She moaned and squirmed under your grip, you knew she couldn't take much more of the teasing.

Monika pulled your head up, meeting your lustful eyes with her own. "I wanna taste your cock, Y/N." she said. "Oh yeah? Then I think you should..." you slowly moved closer to her ears, practically breathing down her neck. "Get on your knees, hmm?" you finished your sentence with a slight squeeze on her waist. You got up and she got on her knees; you made sure to give her a pillow to kneel on so that her knees wouldn't be bruised and hurt. You were about to unzip your pants until she stopped you. "No, let me, Y/N." she said softly. You nodded and let her do the disrobing. She unzipped your pants and brought them down to your ankles. She put her hand on your cock, albeit still covered in your boxers. "Oh my God, Y/N. You're so big..." she said as she felt your hard cock. She slipped your boxers down, fully exposing your cock. She gasped as she held it, slowly stroking it. "Open your mouth, baby girl." you said. Monika followed, and she opened her mouth. You slowly eased your cock into her mouth, feeling her for the first time. You moaned out in pleasure as her lips wrapped around your cock. She licked it and swirled her tongue around your cock. She bobbed her head back and forth, and the feeling was just heavenly. She stroked your cock as she sucked on it, further amplifying the pleasure you were getting. She slowly inched herself down on your cock, deep throating you and taking all of you in. You felt your cock hit the back of her throat, and your head cocked back and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "Oh my fucking god, fuck that feels so good Monika." you said as she withdrew. Her spit covered your cock in a glistening sheen, like a fresh coat of paint. "Your cock tastes so good, Y/N. I've been dreaming of this for so long... And I'm so glad I'm finally getting it." she said before going back to wrapping her lips around your cock. You put a hand behind her head, and she knew exactly what you wanted. "What, you're gonna fuck my face? Hahh-" you cut her off by sliding your cock in her mouth, thrusting back and forth, hitting the back of her throat at each thrust. Her throat bulged with every thrust and your cock throbbed as you did so. "Your mouth feels fucking amazing, perfect fit for my cock." you said as you fucked her throat. As you fucked her face, you could see tears welling up in her eyes, she loved it just as much as you did. "Shit, who knew you loved being facefucked? I never thought you were, such a slutty little girl, Monika. Is this what you've always dreamed about? My cock in your mouth, me fucking it and owning you?" you said as your cock slid in and out of her mouth. She nodded as you did so, a needy look on her face. You shoved your cock all in, her nose touching the base and her chin touching your balls. You withdrew and she gasped, your cock was coated in her saliva. "Holy fuck, that was so hot." she said.

The moment gets broken when you hear a knock on the door.

"Hey! Are the two of you done? Its been 7 minutes." you heard a voice say. Monika got up and responded.

"Okay! We're coming out now!"

You were slightly disappointed that you didn't get to finish, but before you could let out a sigh of disappointment, you felt Monika pull you in closer to her.

"We're not done. We're gonna finish this, in my room."