33 | 𝐁𝐢𝐠, 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2015, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Wake up, doll." Bucky whispered against my skin, his hot breath giving me goosebumps.

I didn't ackoknowledge him at first, still in my dreamlike state. He gently shook me, trying but to no avail to wake me. I groaned at the movements, dissatisfied with being woken.

Bucky continued to attempt to wake me, and when that failed he took to placing light, soft kisses on my neck, my jaw, my cheek, anywhere he could get to, knowing it would easily wake me up.

It did just that, and soon I was flipped onto my back, rubbing the sleep from my eyes, with Bucky hovering above me. "What do you want?" I whined as I pushed him back onto the bed, next to me.

He smirked at me. "It's fun waking you up like this. We should do it again sometime." He teased, trying to get a rise out of me.

I looked at him. "Uh-huh. I'll ask again, what do you want?" I said, slightly sterner.

He looked slightly offended. "Why are you so mean to me? You really hurt my feelings." Bucky said, laying back down on the bed and turning away from me.

I rolled my eyes before pulling him over onto his back, climbing on top of him and straddling him. I leant down and placed a deep keep to his lips. Bucky's hands went their normal spot on my hips, furthering my position on top of him.

I pulled away due to a burning in my lungs. "Am I forgiven, my love?" I asked him, running my hands through his dark locks.

He let his right hand leave my waist and go to my stitched cheek, rubbing it with his thumb. "Yes, I'd say you are." He agreed, making me smile.

"Now, I ask nicely. Will you please tell me why I have been awoken?" I asked with a smile as I continued playing with Bucky's hair, satisfying him.

He tapped my hips, signalling that I should get up, so I did. I sat crosslegged next to him as he sat up, his toned chest visible. He ran his hands through his hair quickly before he spoke, confusing me. "I'm really hungry." Bucky finally admitted, making me bite my lip to hold back my laughter.

I nodded my head and crawled off the bed, still wearing only Bucky's hoodie, with no intention of taking it off. I looked at the time, seeing that it was fairly early, so I decided to just throw a pair of shorts on, electing to change later. I walked out of the room to the bathroom, leaving Bucky in our bed alone.

It wasn't until I had brushed my teeth, pulled my hair up into a high ponytail and put my shorts on that I had remembered to clean my hearing aids, as I had forgotten the past few days. After washing my hands, I took them out and placed them on the counter. I gently cleaned them out, before washing my face without them in. While doing all of that, Bucky must have not known that they were out, because he bursted through the door and shook my shoulder vigourously, emitting a startled scream from my lips.

Bucky mouthed words, words I couldn't decipher, due to the speed at which he spoke. I shook my head. "I can't hear you!" I shouted, picking up my hearing aids and waving them in his face.

He nodded shamefully, and I turned back to the mirror, placing them in my ears before turning them on. Once they were on, I faced Bucky. "Dude. I'm good now. What's wrong?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "You were in here for a long time. I got worried when you didn't answer. Now I see why." Bucky said quietly.

I kissed his cheek. "I'm going to make some breakfast. Meet me downstairs in a bit?" I said, to which he nodded, allowing me to exit the bathroom.