Madly passionate ( part 40 )

Zheen was quite nervous, he couldn't believe that Zoe had been back. While walking towards the beach he keep on thinking, how he will approach Zoe. He was telling himself thousand of times not to be desperate, hold your feelings for sometimes. While talking with himself he keeps on walking. He saw Zoe was standing.

His heart began to race, Zoe looked at him and smiled, her eyes were asking how were you zheen. She was silent but her eyes were pondering many answers.

Zheen hurriedly rushed towards her. Hugged her tightly and was lost in her. Both were into each other. Zoe also hold him and closed her eyes. Zheen kissed her on her neck. Zheen hold her face gently and looked at her with love.

Zheen said, " I am sorry, I am really really sorry for hurting your feelings. I am glad you are back. I thought I will die without seeing you. "

Zoe suddenly stopped him talking by a lip kiss. Zheen again was saying something, Zoe stopped him with a kiss.

Zoe replied, " I am sorry too, the whole time had passed like a punishment to me. I can't live without you. "

She again kissed him.

Zheen sat down, and asked Zoe to sat beside him. Zoe slowly walked and to his surprised sat on his lap and put her arms around his neck.

Zheen asked did she really missed him. Zoe nodded her head to say yes. They started talking to each other. Sometime on his lap, beside him, holding hands, caring about each other.

The whole night passed, their endless talks didn't get over. While talking to each other they slept there cuddling each other.

In life to be with someone who loves you more than you was one of the good phase of life.