Madly passionate ( part 36 )

Zheen went to college hoping that she could be there. But his hopes were in vain, he waited for the day long but she didn't came.

He went home tired, he didn't knew what he should do to find her out. His empty house, deserted and alone dinning space, killing silence were making him suffocated. He went to Zoe's room, it still have life. Still her presence, her smell persists here. He brought a cup of coffee and sat in the balcony.

Her thoughts were keep striking in his mind. He felt like he had lost something precious.

He decided, the work that zoe left incomplete, he will complete it means his book.

Zheen started writing,
"Life was stable for Doha. He studied hard and became professor. Now he had a stable job and so called satisfyingly life. Untill and unless he met a girl, named zia better called her a mess".

Here zheen decided to pen down all experience about relationship with zoe till now. She was really a mess because she had removed the wrong concept of love which he was bearing for long time. Now love to him was a beautiful feelings only because of her.

Zheen slept there while writing. He shifted to Zoe's room. Only place where he can breathe and feel better. He missed her very much and pen his emotions, his pain.

He clearly understood he had to find her if he want to live, other wise he had to spent his entire life in this pain only. He didn't want that.

So he started his search from college. He inquired her class mates, friends, people visiting library often and even the librarian. But no one knew why she discontinued college.

He was disappointed but not discouraged, he had decided to find his lifeline.