Madly passionate (part 32)

What happened with Zoe, it's sufficient enough to break down one's confidence. But zheen's attempt had saved Zoe from this mishappening.

Now Zoe was fine and from today, she will joined the college. As Zoe was recovering, with zheen love and care. On the other hand something was bothering zheen. He had never been in such a close relationship with anyone. Dependency and commitment was bothering him. More of change in Zoe's perspective, the way she talk, the way she approach feel have changed completely.

Zheen can actually see how she felt. This was a matter of concern. Age was also the factor.

Zheen decided to ignored her slowly and she will understand. But zheen had forgot one thing, once we get emotionally attached, it was quite difficult to withdraw.

Zoe also noticed this. He was not having breakfast n dinner together, he became formal, talk less and short, ignore personal talks. These things were making her mad.

She many times tried to disscussed but he ignored saying he was busy. The love and warmth that she had felt had dissappeared. That zheen whom she knew and was her, was lost.

One day she had decided that today she will talk whatever means whatever happens.

Zheen came back from university . Zoe keep calling but he went directly into his room. Zoe also followed him.