Madly passionate ( part 5)

Mr zheen started the conversation and said,

"Zoe, you can start working from tomorrow. After college you can accompany me at my residence. My
Library had all sort of books which will help you out.

There is a room in the second floor that is spare. Where you can stay, but you have to pay. I live alone so you have to maintain the garden, clean my library, take care of 3 meals a day and other work. It will be your rent.

I like straightforward talks. I am asking you to stay because I am workaholic, addicted to my passion and work. Once I am into it, it doesn't matter if it is evening, night or late night.

I believe honesty and dedication can only create a masterpiece.

Secondly  I cannot continue on a same work for a longer time. So I prefer to complete it as soon as possible. Longevity may lead to mislead, so probably you have 3 to 4 months to complete your thesis.

I like punctuality and honesty. So do as to. Match my tempo. I have a thought to begin my new book on human behaviour. As a assistant, I would like to imprint my thoughts on paper. So typing the entire stuff of my new book on typewriter will be the part of your assignment.

And foremost don't mess personal and professional issue. Don't interfere.

That's all, so you are welcome, meet u tomorrow. "