Madly passionate ( part 20)

Zoe understand it at the moment, being an orphan she had been cheated and badly treated many times. She at that time has nobody to share her problem.

Zoe said,
" Mr zheen let's sit for a while and then go home. Please if you don't mind lend me your back I am feeling tired. "

Zheen couldn't refuse, he turned back. Zoe gently put her back, her touched was warm, zheen was sure that it's a bothering day for her.

Zoe feels like having someone. Today she heard people gossiping about various things regarding her and zheen. She had tried hard to convinced Mr zheen to guide her in her thesis and she will complete it. She didn't want to bother but it bothered you though you ignored it.

Thinking a lot of things she slept, zheen called her many times. She deeply felt asleep. So he had not bothered her and he also slept there. Both passed the night at beach. Early morning, when Zoe wake up she was just cuddling zheen and was sleeping.

She gently hit her head and said stupid girl. She called zheen. Zheen waked up and said madam is your morning walk over, shall we go home, I have worked very hard, treat me with nice breakfast otherwise whole week session will be cancelled.

Zoe said,"yes sir". And she ran away. This approach of zheen had saved her from embarrassment. Zheen smiled and followed her.

She left pancakes, eggs and green salads for breaKfast and a note, " Please don't cancel sessions have a nice day. "

Zheen smiled and said perfect.