Madly passionate ( part 25)

Zheen without wasting a minute rushed there, knocked the door and asked,

" Zoe what's the matter, opened the door. I was waiting as I had to talked about something important, and you were ignoring me. As the owner of the house, I am saying to opened the door at once, now. "

Zheen had decided within 10 minutes if she didn't reply he would break the locked of the door.

But coincidence, she opened the door. Her eyes we're red and her face was pale, something had happened. Zheen had never seen her like this. Zheen said let's come down. I need to talk.

Both went down stairs, Zoe sat on the sofa but zheen said let's go to the beach. Talks with beer were interesting, so let's go. Zoe followed him.

Zheen took some Zoe's favourite chocolates from fridge. Then they both headed towards beach. Zheen was talking with Zoe casually, but reply was complete silence. Zheen sat down and said I don't mind lending my back. Come sit and relax.

Zoe did as she usually do. As time had passed zheen understood that Zoe didn't want to face anyone when she was upset. She didn't like people starring her pale face and saw her crying. So it's best thing.

Zheen offered chocolate to her and asked now tell me what's the matter. You will feel much better, please tell me. Tears were rolling, which make zheen's tshirt wet. He understood that she was crying. Zheen said I will sort out things, Zoe please tell me once.

Zoe turned, and hug zheen from back. She was crying. Zheen understood that something severe had happened, otherwise she shouuldn't have cried much. Zheen had never feel so close to someone. Zheen can feel the pain and this matters. Zoe trust zheen, she can rely on someone, so she hold him tightly and cried till she felt fine.

She turned back and sat relaxed. She said that something strange had happened in the library. She had not expected it at all. Things had been managed and there was nothing to worried about.

She asked zheen did Doha's college life was full of struggle. How he had managed. I was startled by this small incident. But he had managed so many things. Doha was a brave boy no doubt.

Yes Doha's college life was also tough. But he had given more times to books rather than friends. He wanted to become something, reached somewhere. So he die heartedly concentrate on studies and his graduation and post graduation were results of his unbeaten hard work and dedication.

Zheen added " But you know, I think that Zoe was far more brave and courageous person I knew till now. "

Zheen didn't asked much. He knew that he can confined it from college source.

Both have beer and watching the endless, vast and bright sky with lots of questions in their eyes.