Madly passionate ( part 37 )

Every day zheen search for zoe. He inquired her friends, because after him they know her better. Some said she on Sundays visit Buddhist monestry. Zheen went there to collect further information. But quite some time she had not pay a visit there also.

Some said apart from homely food, when every she was tired many a time she visited a convenient store run by Mr karl, he was an retired Navy personnel, he treated her as her daughter. She love to eat there. Zheen also visited there but Mr karl said she had been busy so she had not came for many days.

Every where zheen left empty handed. He didn't give up.

Zheen remember once zoe had talked about an orphanage. Where she grew up. One morning zheen went there, sister mellow was surprised to see a young man searching for their zoe.

Zheen said he had something very urgent to talk. If he can contact her. Mrs mellow smiled and said, son don't worry she could be fine, she is a brave girl. Zheen felt dishearten. He came back.

But Mrs mellow knew about her, when she had begged her that she want to run away, she had said that she had lost everything. She had nothing to cling. Mrs mellow had arranged a job of a primary teacher in one of the school run by orphanage. It was in another city.

Mrs mellow contacted zoe to informed that he was searching her desperately. Zoe understand that someday he would discovered this place also. So she at once left the school, and went to her native village.

After somedays zheen again visited Mrs mellow requested to help him otherwise he will regret the whole life. Mrs mellow was convinced and called the principal of that school. She informed that after that day she left this place also saying that she had urgent work in her village. So she will stay there.

Zheen hearing this shouted and cried, " Why why zoe you did this to me, please come back. "

Zheen went home, he was feeling to be all alone in this empty planet. He thought now only one way was left to bring her back, that is to let her know that I too feel the same. I am in love and madly passionate about her.