Madly passionate ( part 28)

When the torch light fell on Zoe they were surprised to see that they had tied her hands and legs. And they shut her mouth so that she couldn't screem for help. Such weird mentality of some youngsters were really a matter of worry, as they were not only a treat to society but they were harming themselves only.

Zheen rushed closer and started cutting the ropes, removed the tape and set her free. As soon as her hands were free she hugged zheen tightly as she had found her last cling, her last hope and started crying.

Zheen was also feeling like crying, he had never thought that he someday would see her in such a pathetic situation.

Zheen was trying to comfort her. He was continuously saying her that it's ok, I am here, don't worry. He asked Zoe that who had done this. Did they harm her or had done anything wrong? Did they physically harass her? And many questions. Zoe nodded her head to say no. Zheen quickly hold her face , wipe up her tears and kissed on her forehead. And said, "thanked God you are safe, for a moment I thought I lost you for ever, let's go to home. "

But nothing at this moment of time is comforting Zoe, she was in mental trauma. Police said zheen that it late night, and we should leave early. They informed that they were searching the suspects, if any progress they will inform him.

Zoe was unable to walk because of the scar formed due to ropes. Zheen hold her on his back and slowly walked towards the car.

When they were on the way zheen was continuously looking at her and thinking that what would had happened. What should he do so as to make her feel better.

Zoe was watching out of window and crying, there was complete silence.