Madly passionate (part 30)

Zheen was doing it so carefully, he was consious that it shouldn't her hurt her more. When he was cleaning the wound the pain of the scar was cleary on his face.

He was talking to himself, how cruel people could be. How they could do this. Zoe if you were hurt a bit just tell me don't hesitate. Zoe was observing zheen and sat still like a statue. She had surrender her feelings, herself to zheen, now nothing bother her much.

Zheen pat her dry, took her to her room. He opened her wardrobe and said , "change your clothes, I am waiting outside, don't take too long, don't keep me waiting too long, ok. "

After a while Zoe opened the door, zheen was waiting outside. Both went slowly towards the sofa. Zheen asked Zoe to wait a little. Zheen went to kitchen, prepare some quick sandwich with meonize and veggies, and hot chocolate. In between he heard Zoe was calling him.

He took the things and went there. Zheen offered her sandwich and feed her slowly, he was telling that medicines won't work properly in empty stomach. She was keep on telling that now don't want more, but zheen insisted to have a bit. There after he offered hot chocolate.

He was sitting on the floor and appling medicine on her scars and saying to identify all culprit in front of police and don't leave them, don't be afraid and be brave.

Zoe said, " Please don't leave me alone, I am scared. "Zheen sat beside her. She took the medicine and put her head on his lap and close her eyes. Zheen covered her, stroked her hair gently and said, it's a long and tiring day, take good rest and screw up all the bad thoughts.

Night passes, zheen was just slept beside her. Both were protected under each other's care and love.