Madly passionate (part 41)

Next day was the day of surprise for Zoe. Zheen had proposed Zoe and she had accepted it. As to celebrate their love they decided to promise to stay together for ever and ever. They decided to get married in church.

Zheen who didn't talk much, didn't like to meet people, didn't trust or believe in love, had fallen for a simple girl.

Zoe had make his deserted life a beautiful and meaningful one. Zoe had changed his perspective towards life.

That's why zheen new book also show the black and white side of life.

What next, a happy ending zheen was still a professor in the same university but students now called him cool. He looks had not been changed but his attitude, vision towards the Matter, approach and also he had step out from era of rigidity to frankness, and better understanding.

Positivity of Zoe had changed.

Zoe continued to serve as teacher. Along with it, she was studing her Masters. She loves to be a part of NGOs runned by zheen.

They both discovers the new horizons of life. They were happy and feel lucky to be in love.

Zheen had introduced Zoe as" The mess in madly passionate about the mess. "

So dare, chase, fight, force, get, cherish, and except the love. Believe in love.