Madly passionate ( part 39)

Today zheen had a busy schedule, he was guest of honour in the university, later he was invited to inaugurate a reader corner.

Zoe knew this well as zheen would be celebrity for few days. Media, press would make him a busy bee.

Zoe went to zheen house, it was locked. Zoe balcony's window was open. Zoe was very sporty, she can do anything. She with very difficulty went into the balcony and then entered her room.

She was surprised to see that Mr arrogant had occupied her room in her absence.

She said, " I had expect this exactly the same, a messy unorganised house. But it's great, really. Otherwise how could I come to know that you missed me this much. She put zheen's shirt and looked at the mirror and said, Mr arrogant you had make my day. "

She cleaned the house, organised everything, wash his clothes. She went to shop groceries, flowers and a gift for him. She cooked delicious dinner. Decorated the house with floral theme. Finally she dressed up in off white low neck spaghetti strap mini dress. She was looking hot and sexy today.

She leave a note on a table, " Waiting at the beach. "

Zheen returned home as he was approaching towards the door, he can smell a sweet fragrance, it became stronger at the door. He was nervous to open the door. But when he opened it his eyes remained wide opened.

The appearance of the house said that she was back. Zheen threw his bag, first rushed towards her room, the room was alive as she had just arranged the things, then headed to his room it says the same story, then rushed into the kitchen the fragrance of cooked food still persists. Every corner of the house had shine and full of life because of her touch.

But Zoe was not there, he ran towards the table there was a note, " Waiting at the beach. "

He shouted, jumped and screemed out of happiness. He rushed to the bathroom to get ready. He put on white shirt with formal pants. He was looking like a prince Charming. He was dying to met his lady love. He soon walked towards the beach.