Madly passionate ( part 7)

Listening to Zoe's talk, zheen was surprised, and thought whether he had taken right decision or not. Zoe seemed to be frank and outspoken, so zheen was a bit worried about his privacy.

Next day Zoe moved in. She really liked her room. Her room has a little veranda. The room was sea facing, the view of sea was clear, it gives the feeling of living in a heaven surrounded by nature.

Zheen was feeling a bit awkward because it was first time that someone had entered into his empty space.

Zoe was tired as she was arranging things after she moved in. It grew darker, now it's evening. Zoe was hungry so she was finding where the kitchen was located. After searching here and there she got into the kitchen.

In this new kitchen, it took time, but she manage to find the things she required. A smell of coffee and ramen was spreading in the house. Zheen thought to take a look what she was doing.

Zheen saw that she was cooking ramen and was also singing a song. Her voice was good. She seemed pretty at that moment of time. For a while he stares  her like that.

Zoe was surprised to see him when she turned back. She said she had cook ramen, so whether he will accompany her hesitatedly. He nodded his head to say yes.

Both were having snacks, there were complete silence spread over dinning table. Like strangers were having food together.

Zoe talked to herself, it's better to be in my room. This sucks. It's suffocating.