Madly passionate ( part 13)

She slowly went closer, with a little courage she knocked the door. Again she knocked but no response. She was sure that something was fissy. She tried to open the door but it was locked from inside. After much effort, she was able to unlocked the door.

What she found was out of the blue moon. It's zheen lying nearly unconscious. He seemed to be sick. Zoe thought that he was out of town, but he was at home locked in his own room.

She rushed closer and called him. She was shaking him and tried to wake him up.

Zheen opened his eyes, as soon as he saw Zoe he shouted, to leave his room, not try to come closer, mind your own business. He again shouted go away and closed the door.

He was not allowing Zoe to touch him and even to come closer. To this Zoe went furious.

Zoe shouted and said Mr zheen shut your mouth. Did you know you can die if you locked yourself for few more days. Stop behaving like a kid.

If you will not cooperate me I will harm myself look I have a knife. And I don't joke, I will just do it. So listen.

She went closer, hold zheen and help him to get up to sit. By touching him it seemed that he had a fever, his face looks pale. He might had not get up for last 2days. Obviously not eaten anything.

Zoe was surprised how a person who seemed to be tough, mature and organised could also behave in such a manner.

Zheen was pushing her to stay away but Zoe was also stubborn, she was not going to leave.