Madly passionate ( part 12)

Zheen was quite a stubborn person, he easily couldn't easily express his feelings. Earlier when he was upset or have panic attack, he remained locked in his house for days till he feel better.

Now the situation was different, he text zoe that he was busy and don't bother him for few days.

She thought due to work he might be gone out of town. Later on she came to know that zheen had applied for a week off.

She came back from university, she noticed that his room was locked but car was there in the parking space. She felt strange because zheen couldn't move a step without his car. She ignored it.

When she was having her dinner at the dinning table she heard some noise. She was afraid that it was theif or something else as she was all alone.

She slowly took a knife and slowly wandering from where it was coming. After sometimes it get stopped. Again same thing happened in the night, the next morning and again at the late evening.

She was pretty sure that something was wrong. She had decided that today she will find the root of the matter.

She started searching every nook and corner of the house. But she was emptyhanded no clue. Later she noticed that the noise was coming from zheen's room.

She was scared and shocked.