Madly passionate (part 29)

They reached home, zheen carried her on his lap. They were sitting on the sofa. Zheen hold her hands, he saw the same scar on her hands too. He could feel her pain. He went to bring first aid box. He was cleaning the wound and said that it would hurt a little and patted her hand.

Zheen was sitting next to Zoe, Zoe turned her face, looked at zheen and again hugged him. Zheen hold her and stroked her hair gently.

Zheen said, if you will not tell me, how could I understand. Zoe took long breathe and said all the incident.

Zheen was getting angry and scolding her for taking all things so lightly and casually. For not knowing the people, and also for being childish and not sharing things with him. Zheen took promise that she will not hide anything from now.

He said look Zoe, you clothes were dirty, so I advised you to took a warm shower. Zoe replied ok. Zheen helped her to reach to the bath room. She slowly went inside, zheen was waiting outside. After sometime a noise came from bathroom, zheen ran towards and asked loudly knocking the door, "zoe, are you ok, please reply, Zoe"

Zoe had fell down because she was feeling dizzy. She some how wrapped the towel, crawl to the door and opened it.

Zheen saw she was on the floor , she was just wrapped in towel. Zheen hold her to get up, he let her sit on the stool. Body wash was not properly cleaned. There were foams of shampoo on her head. He asked what had happened.

She reply she was feeling dizzy while taking a shower and collapse. He asked her permission to help her, she nodded her head to say yes.

Zheen took hand shower and began to wash her hair thereafter her hands and then legs. He was feeling awkward, but his love for her allows him to do so. Water was rolling from head to toe. Zoe was starring zheen unstoppablly, she was not feeling the the flow of water, not even his touched because he had touched her soul and that feeling was greater than any other thing.

Zoe said to herself, "zheen without you I may have die, why you care about me so much, did you know zheen that I have fallen for you, I am in love with you, why you are so good, why zheen and she closed her eyes. "