Madly passionate ( part 11)

Zheen went to the library, zoe was sitting with a long face thinking whether things had worked or not.

Zheen wanted to reply that he had accepted her apology. But he was a rough person. Words and feelings were his enemies. So he make a sweet gesture and make a cup of coffee.

Zoe understand, accepted the coffee and smiled.

Zheen continued,
"Doha was almost like a faded flower in his garden. He had fake colours. His emotions went to still.

Doha last hope in the family was the weed, Mrs mei an 40 years old woman. She was kind hearted person, a good cook, and a positive person. She loved Doha as her own child.

Doha had received some of the good quality like kindness and humbleness from nanny. Doha learned to love trees, animals and persons around him. To be kind to them and never hurt them intentionally.

But Doha's mother disliked her. His mother was a ambitious woman. She was educated, a director and owner of the international School.

She was frank, beautiful and bold. She can talk easily and flattered any men. Her beautiful personality drag everyone's attention and concern. That was also one of the reason for her instable and Loveless marriage life.

His parents always have a fight at the dinning table, at gathering and functions and even loud noise frequently lashes out of their room. Walls, doors were incapable to hide their grudges.

Doha witness this everyday. Day by day respect towards parents in the eyes of Doha keeps degrading.

His heart now started becoming cold as North wind, hatred in form of iceberg had make it frozen.

One day a thing happen, which let everyone in shocked, his mother flee away with someone she loves deserted the relationship, left family and children after her to fulfill her ambition.

Doha become silent, now mother to him means a cruel, betrayal, cold and ditching women. The most selfish person in life was his mother now. He was very hurted but pretend to be brave. Tears remains in his eyes.

Zheen was feeling low while saying this. His voice became heavy. It seemed like he was passing through the same pain. When ever zheen felt like this he escaped without saying and didn't return to library for the day.
Zoe understand this, human feelings were such if you are saying or listening you feel the same.