Amelia.

"We killed them all. What have you got left?" Mike spoke up.
"The grace of killing you all in revenge" the biker laughed. He held Amelia tighter now and she squealed out in pain.
"Put the knifes and guns on the floor, kick them to me and get on your knees" The biker said.
"No." Mike said, standing firm.
"Do it, or I cut her throat" the biker ordered.
I dropped my knife, gun and katana to the ground and kicked them away from me before kneeling down. But Mike and Terry just stood there.
"Baby get under the bed" I said to Andre, and he drawled quickly under the bed. "Cover your ears for mommy" I smiled, and he held his hands to his ears, closing his eyes tightly shut. "Mike get down!" I said.
He turned to look at me and he smiled, he stared at me for a few seconds before turning sharply and lunging towards the biker.
It all happened so fast. The biker slit Amelia's neck with his knife, blood spurted from her neck and she dropped to ther floor, she coughed and gurgled. I got up quickly, but the biker rose his gun. Mike and Terry stopped dead in their tracks.
"Give up already, your just going to die anyway." The biker laughed.
"No, it's your turn to die!" I heard Brenden shout, a bullet rang out and pierced straight through the side of the bikers head, he fell to the ground, the bullet going all the way through before ricocheting off the warehouse wall.
"Amelia!" I screamed, running over to her. She lay in a pool of her over blood, she held her neck tightly, but the cut was too deep, and the blood continued to ooze out. I knelt by her side.
"Oh God... Oh God.. I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry" I sobbed, I cupped her cheek in my hand. I tucked her blood stained hair behind her ear, and cried loudly.
"Thank you" she whispered, before her hand fell from her neck and her eyes rolled shut.
"Amelia! Please no!" I screamed, shaking her by the shoulders. I lay my head on her stomach and sobbed. I heard Brenden head over and he sat down beside me, he put his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry Michonne.. I shouldn't have came earlier.. I could have stopped it.." Brenden said, he cried softly.
"This wasn't.. Your fault." I said, the anger rose inside me, it burned my insides until I could no longer control it. I jumped up and span around, I lunged at Mike hitting him in the face. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU KILLED HER!" I screamed, hitting him again and again. Brenden pulled me away but I pulled my knife from my belt and pulled with all my strength away from Brenden, and lunged forward with the knife..
I was a mere inch away from Mike's chest when Terry grabbed my hand, he held it tightly, pulling it away from Mike. Who just scared at me emotionless, his lip bled and his eye bulged. He almost looked pleased with himself. I tried to press forward with all my strength but all my muscles became numb and pain seized my body. I dropped the knife, before dropping to my knees.
I let my arms fall to the floor and rested my head on them.
"Oh God.. Oh God.." I repeated again and again, sobbing badly. "She's dead.. She's dead.." I cried harder, until I felt like I could no longer breathe.
"Mummy. Where's Amewia?" Andre's tiny voice said, I lifted my gaze and he looked down at me. I felt my heart rip in my chest and the pain became unbearable. I let my head drop back to the floor and continued to sob. I felt Andre put his tiny hand on my back, as he sat next to me, completely unaware of the horrible situation.