It's okay

I walked through the front door, taking off my brown leather waist coat, hanging it up on the wooden coal rack. I leant my katana against the wall and headed into the front room. I was greeted immediately by Andre who grabbed my leg tightly. I ran my fingers through his short hair, before picking him up, holding him tightly in my arms. I sat down of the sofa, cradling in my arms. He reached his hand to my dreads holding one his hands.

"You okay mommy?" He mumbled.

"I'm fine baby, you like it here?" I asked him. He shrugged, before tucking into my side closing his eyes. He held my hand tightly, as if preventing me from leaving. Mia soon came in with 2 cups of tea. She sat next to me and handed me over a cup. "Thank you" I said.

"No problem" she replied. She looked down at Andre then said "he's really missed you, constantly asking where you are" she smiled.

"I wish I could be around more often, you got off lucky not having to do watches" I smiled. She chuckled before her smile fell and she turned to me.

"What happened Michonne?" She asked. I knew she was referring to the watch tower.

"I had a dream, that he was screaming in the woods, when I finally got to him he was a biter" I looked down at Andre. "When I was in the watch tower I thought I saw him in the clearing of the woods, as clear as day, I fell whilst climbing down the ladder." I gulped.

"He'll always be okay Michonne, with you as a mother, he's the safest out of all of us" she put her hand my shoulder, trying to assure me.

"I really hope your right" I sighed. I looked down at Andre. His chest rose and fell slowly, he was very peaceful. I lay my head back, closing my eyes.

When I woke up I was alone of the sofa. Terry sat on the chair opposite me, and he stared at me. "What do you want?" I snapped.

"I just wanted to see how you were" he replied blankly.

"I'm fine. You?" I asked. He looked down at the floor, then returned his gaze to me.

"Coping I guess" he said. I nodded, not knowing what to say. I had known Terry for so long, he was not only Mikes bestfriend but mine too. It was painful to know that things had changed. I knew from the beginning that I had drifted apart from both of them. But I still held strong, unwilling to give away the only family I had left.

"I forgive you, you know that right." I said. He nodded.

"I just wish I could forgive myself." He said. "For everything." I stood up, as did he and I pulled him into a hug. He held me tightly and breathed heavily.

"It's okay Terry." I said.