I had no choice.

"Tomorrow night is the next time they bring in food, late at night as they think we will be asleep, only one of them comes in, and most of the time he's drunk." Brenden said.
"Okay.." I said, urging him to go on.
"We pretend we're asleep.. He walks into the room, you shut the door, Mike and Terry grab him, strangle him with the chains. We take his keys and his gun." Brenden said.
"You think it would work?" I asked.
"The others will be too drunk and asleep before they even realise he never came out." He said. I nodded, taking it all in.
"We have to try." I said.

"You sure it's tomorrow night when he brings in the food?" Mike asked Brenden, we had explained the plan to him shortly after.
"Definite." He replied.
"Okay. We do it." Mike said. Terry agreed.
"Get some sleep. We're going to need it" Brenden said.

I was awoken the next morning by someone unlocking the door, one of bikers stepped into the room.
"Get up!" He shouted, awaking everyone.
He unchained us and put a cable tie around our wrists one by one.
"Do as we say, or you die" he said, pulling out his gun and turning off the safety. I was first to step out of the room, the others followed behind. Andre ran up to my side, Amelia following behind.
"We have a plan.. To get out" I whispered to Amelia. She nodded to me, understanding that I would explain later on.
"Mommy" Andre whined.
"It's okay baby, it's going to be okay" I said. I heard the biker chuckle from behind us.
The biker led us out of the warehouse, and round to the back. I knew where we were going now. I looked to Brenden, he frowned.
The other bikers stood around what I realised was the arena. It was a makeshift square made of fence and sheets of metal with barbed wire surrounding the top. I watched as the bikers reattached Brenden, Amelia, Andre and Terry to the fence. The bikers took me and Mike into the arena and cut our cable ties before leaving, locking the door behind us. I looked at Mike. He looked back at me, before turning his gaze to the floor.
"Hit her!" One of the bikers shouted.
"Kick him where it hurts!" Another shouted.
The leader stepped forward to the fence. "You will fight, you will beat each other till blood and bruises, or you will die." The leader said, raising his gun in the air he shook it, taunting us. I looked at Mike.
"No" I pleaded. "Please stop" I said to the biker.
"Do it, or the kid dies first." He said angrily.
Mike stepped towards me and I stood back.
"Do it!" The leader shouted louder this time.
And with that Mike through the first punch, it came across hitting me on the left of my face. His eyes shone with anger like I had never seen before. I heard Andre screaming. I turned to look and Mike swung again, knocking me off my feet.
"Mike stop!" I shouted. Mike knelt down by my side and hit me again, I could feel my lip begin to bleed. I got up quickly and ran to the other side of the arena. He headed towards quickly, he scared me, it was as if he wanted this. As he got closer to me I threw a punch to his left eye, before kicking his left leg which made him buckle to the floor. I headed back once again, further from Mike. I looked at the bikers, they were already downing bottles of beer, and fast. Hope rised in me that our plan would work. My thoughts were interrupted by Mike headed towards me once again. He swung his arm, hitting me in the stomach where the biker has kicked me before. I clutched my stomach in pain as he lifted his knee, hitting me in the jaw. He hit me once again, before I kicked him in the stomach, sending him flying backwards away from me. I hit him again in the face and watched as blood dripped from his nose. Anger seized him as he ran at me, tackling me to the floor. I kicked at his legs to get him off but he held me down tightly. I lifted my knee, hitting him where it hurt and he quickly jumped off me, rolling on the floor in pain.
"I'm sorry.." I sobbed. He looked up at me angrily, before looking away. "I had no choice" I pleaded. I wiped the blood from my face.
"Okay okay, that's enough of that, we got the next activity up" the leader smirked. He re-entered the arena, and tied our wrists together with cable ties. The bikers tied us up on the fence next to the others. They weren't taking us back inside. That's when I realised. Amelia was next. They cut her cable tie and lead her into the arena. 2 of the bikers came out of a small shed at the back of the warehouse, they held 2 biters by their arms, leading them towards the arena.
"NO!" I screamed. "She's just a kid!" I shouted again. Amelia looked at me terrified, her whole body shook with fear.
"Use me instead!" I heard Brenden shout at the leader.
"Not this time my friend" the leader smirked.
They shoved the biters into the arena and locked the door. The biters automatically headed towards Amelia, hungry for flesh.
"Please stop!" I screamed once again. But it was hopeless.