Madly passionate ( part 26)

Day after this incident, there was a college dayout. Zoe thought it would be a nice change. But this was the worst decision Zoe had ever taken.

Zheen had said no. But Zoe insisted to go. So zheen agreed. Jazz boys were also going to come and this was the matter of worry.

Zoe didn't knew about it. It was a day out to the mountains rooftop. A kind of trecking. Zoe loved nature so she was overwhelmed by the scenetic view of the place. Zoe and jazz boys had noticed each other but not reacted. But jazz boys looked fissy. They gave Zoe a weird look. It seemed like something was going on in their mind.

Zoe thanked God that nothing had happened and the matter was closed. But who knows what's the next.

All students were divided into group of four. Zoe had started the task along with her group members. Jazz boys had a constant eye like a hawk on Zoe. Might be they were waiting for some opportunity.

After trecking half a way, there was a dense forest through which they have to pass. Someone was calling Zoe's name, crying and asking for help. She heard it but was unable to ignored it. She without telling anyone she went towards the direction of that voice. She continued walking but found no one.

She Forgotted that she was alone now far away from her group members. Suddenly jazz boys came, hold her tightly someone tied her hands while another put a tape on her mouth.

They dragged her a few kilometers away and tied her hands with a tree. They took her mobile and messsage her group members that she was feeling sick of height so she was going back to home. Please inform the same to the professor.

Her friends informed the same and marched forward leaving Zoe alone and helpless in this forest. Jazz boys said that she had a hobby to be brave and fearless, so be brave in this forest. When nobody will approach you, you would knew what was the result of slapping one of us.

So bye, cry and die, never come back so say good bye. And that terrible laughter, piercing into Zoe's ear.

Zoe was screeming for help but her voice reached nowhere. She was helpless, she tried to opened the rope but failed. She also try to remove the tape but with no help how could she. Sun had set and the sky was grewing darker.

Her fear grew worst. Her mind went still to think anything.