Chapter Thirty-Three

Smut warning...

EMORY'S POV

Oh, fuck.

I approached him and straddled him, his cock slips into my pussy. I let out a moan. In this position, he was much bigger. He groaned as I sat motionless to get comfortable to his length.

"Baby, fuck," he said, clenching his hands around the sheets, pulling them.

His moans are fucking hot.

I raised my hips and began to ride him, going quicker and harder each thrust. Ansel grabbed my breasts and pinched my nipples with his fingers, causing me to clench around him. He grunts.

Once he's finished pinching my boobs, he wraps one of his hands around my throat.

With a sadistic smile on his face, he remarks, "By the end of the night, I want tears pouring down that pretty face of yours." I let out a moan as he squeezed my throat.

"Fuck Ansel!" I yelled as I started riding him faster.

"You look so good riding me, using me for your own pleasure," he spoke. His words did nothing but turn me on. I clench my walls around him once more.

"You like my words, huh, baby?" He asks, and I nod. He tightens his grip on my throat.

"Words," he hisses, and I groan.

"Yes, Ansel," I say, and he hums. He releases his hand from my throat and places it on my ass, helping me ride him better. Ansel slams me down on his cock making me jolt from the sudden force. I let out a loud moan and place my hands on his chest.

He raises his hips to match the thrusts, making the pleasure ten times better. I could feel myself becoming closer to my orgasm, I put my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck. I could feel that big ball of tightness in my stomach ready to explode.

I let out a loud scream before biting into Ansel's neck. Not too hard to hurt him, but it was enough to leave a mark.

He groans and lets me ride out my high. He still didn't cum and I could already tell I was becoming exhausted. He lifted me off his cock and placed me on the bed. Ansel grabbed my wobbly legs and put them into the air, missionary style.

He inserted his dick back inside me, but this time he didn't use forceful or fast thrusts. It was passionate and deep ones. His strokes were becoming too much. I let a moan out, trying to close my legs. Ansel stopped me and put my legs over his shoulders.

Ansel felt so good, his thrusts were so deep. My legs began to tremble. I tried to push him away by bringing my hands down to his stomach, but he caught them and placed them above my head.

"Don't make me tie them again," he said sternly, and I cried out.

This position was both painful and pleasurable. He felt so deep inside me, that it hurt. He applied pressure to my lower stomach with one hand. I clenched around him as he repeatedly hit my g-spot. He seemed to know more about my body than I did.

As he took his free hand and placed it on my clit, the sensation was too much for me to handle. I could feel tears form in my eyes. My legs started to shake once again, but he did not stop. He went at a steady pace, pushing his way in and out of me.

When I felt the tightness in my stomach again, tears streamed out of my eyes. As I clenched around him, he let out a loud grunt. When I came on his cock, he allowed me to ride out my high. Ansel thrusted a few more times before pulling out, cumming all over my stomach.

He took a few seconds to close his eyes before opening them to look at me. Ansel bent down and kissed the tears away from my cheeks. His tiny gestures made me smile. He arose from his bed and entered the bathroom. Ansel came out with a damp cloth and wiped his cum off my stomach.