Chapter Thirty-Two

Smut warning...

EMORY'S POV

When we made it into his apartment, he pushed me against the wall.

He drew me in and grasped both of my thighs, telling me to jump. I jumped and encircled his waist with my legs. He started carrying me up the stairs and into his room. As soon as we walked into his room, Ansel threw me onto his bed and began undressing himself.

Ansel removed his belt and tossed it to the side. He stripped down to his boxers and removed his pants and shirt, allowing me to examine his body. His body was incredibly muscular, and his tattoed body turned me on. 

Ansel took a step closer to me. When he reached me, he began to undress me. He took off my dress and heels, leaving me in my lace bra and panties.

"Do you remember what your safe word is?" He asked, and I nodded.

Ansel wrapped his hands around my throat, squeezing softly. "I need words, my sweet girl." I blushed at the name and muttered a small 'yes'. He hummed, clearly pleased with my verbal response.

He removed his hand from my throat and straddled me. With his fingertips, he began to trace over my body. He reached behind me and removed my bra, exposing my small breasts.

He groaned.

"Look at how pretty you are," he commented, tenderly stroking my breasts in his hands.

He made sure to pinch my nipples, eliciting a moan from me. Ansel placed his warm mouth on my right nipple, sucking and biting it repeatedly. He swirled his tongue around my areola and gave it a tiny kiss, before turning his attention to my left breast.

Once he finished his torment on both breasts, he slowly climbed off me, leaving a trail of saliva on my stomach. He kissed my stomach before lowering himself to my cunt.

When he got to my pussy, he spreads my legs out and slowly grabbed my panties, slipping it down my legs while kissing my inner thighs. I let out a breathless moan.

He was killing me.

When my panties were removed, he stood up and wetted his lips.

"What do you want, my love? My tongue or fingers?" He asked, but I shook my head.

I murmured, staring at his bulge, "I want you Ansel, I want your cock." My words seemed to affect him, as he let out a grunt.

"Patience, baby, tonight is all about you. I promise you'll get it later." He said sternly. "Now be a good girl and answer me."

"Both, Ansel," I said, and he nodded before kneeling.

He grabbed my feet and pulled me towards the edge of the bed, where he was. Ansel pulled my thighs apart, his gaze fixed on my arousal.

Ansel groaned and added, "You're so wet."

I whimpered and lifted my hips off the bed, wanting him to end the torture and latch his mouth on me.

He grabbed my hips and yanked them back onto the bed. "Look at you, so eager to cum, hm?"

His comments turned me on even more, causing me to let out a moan. My mouth dropped open in pleasure when he began to rub small teasing circles on my clit. He came to a complete stop and stood up. Ansel took a firm hold on my chin.