Chapter Twenty

Emory's POV

I awoke with a throbbing sensation on my ass and muscular arms wrapped around my body. I knew it was Ansel, so I leaned closer into his arms, enjoying the feeling of his touch on my skin. Choosing to ignore the throbbing feeling, I decide to do something nice for Ansel. Ansel always wakes me up to breakfast and makes sure that I'm alright. This time it's my turn. I dislodge myself from his grasp and replace myself with a pillow. Before going back to sleep, he lightly squeezes the pillow.

Entering the kitchen, I grab an apron. I decided to make us breakfast. I was surprisingly in a good mood despite being denied pleasure last night. My ass was still hurting from yesterday's punishments, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle; I simply needed to move more slowly the prevent being in pain.

I wash my hands before doing anything. Then I begin my search for where he keeps his pans. I make sure to close each cabinet gently, not wanting to make too much noise.

I started raiding his fridge for ingredients after finding the pans I needed for breakfast. When I tell you that this man was stacked on food, I mean it. He has everything you want and need, as well as much more. I was overwhelmed by the amount of food he had, but I was on a time limit, so I just grabbed what I needed.

I came up with the idea of making French Crêpes. I gathered the ingredients: eggs, flour, salt, milk, sugar, and butter. Combining all of the ingredients in a bowl, I put butter on a pan to cook the Crêpes. Once it's in the pan, I flip them every few minutes until cooked.

(It's been so long since I've cooked Crêpes, so if this is wrong, my fault)

Seeing that he had fruits, I sliced up some of them to serve as another topping. Wanting chocolate on mine, I look in his pantry to grab some. I reheat the chocolate in the microwave until its fully melted. I take out some whipped cream from the fridge and set it on the counter as another topping.

I was too preoccupied with running around the kitchen to notice Ansel seated in one of the kitchen chairs. I turn around and let out a short, loud scream. I silently close my eyes and thank the Lord that I didn't drop the Crêpes. Grabbing two Crêpes, I make his plate.

"Good morning Ansel, today I made us Crêpes. What toppings do you like?" I ask him while pointing at all of our options.

"You don't have to Emory, I can make my own plate." He says, getting up. I slam my hand on the counter before shaking off the pain I felt in my palm.

"You will sit right there, got it? Now, what toppings do you want?" I ask him once again, glaring at him. Why is he so stubborn? He looks up at me, surprised. Oh, he didn't think I had it in me to throw some fire? As soon as I said that, he sat down, almost falling off his chair.

Hm, I still got it.

"Uh, I'd like some fruit and whipped cream on top, please," he says, clearing his throat. I nod and prepare his plate before placing it in front of him. Knowing Ansel is a simple man, I pour orange juice into a cup and place it in front of him. I also get a bottle of water and set it in front of him in case he wanted that instead.

I begin to make my plate by picking up the melted chocolate and pour it all over my Crêpe, before topping it with fruit and whipped cream.

Before settling down next to Ansel, I pour myself a glass of milk. He grabs my hands as I look at him. We join hands in prayer, grateful for the food we have. I look at Ansel after we've finished praying, watching him take a bite of his food. He appears to like it as he hums.