Chapter Three

Smut warning...

Ansel's POV

I awoke today with my pulsating boner yelling at me to please it. I take a shower and get ready, not really wanting to deal with it. Today is Sunday, and I'm buried in work to keep myself from thinking about a particular Emory.

A tall woman with long, gorgeous curls and legs that went on for days. God, that ass. It had an affect on me. The way she blushed when her friend implied how she needed to get laid, it gave me pride. Knowing that I could bring her that pleasure she needs, it lit something up inside me.

You just met the woman, Ansel. Control yourself, that was probably the last time you'll meet her anyways.

Great, now look at what you did. I look down to see my cock throbbing in my pants, begging to be let out.

Perhaps I should simply go out and get laid. But, knowing how much work I have ahead of me, I pass on that thought and pull my raging cock out. Spitting onto my hand, I begin stroking myself. I start to go up and down, squeezing the head once I get to the top. I shiver.

I start to create a vision. Emory on her knees, taking my cock in her tiny, little mouth. I can feel a vibration hit my cock after each moan she lets out.

"Shit," I groan.

She looks up at me with doe eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks. She takes delight in seeing me in pleasure. I began to pump my cock more viciously and quickly, anxious to cum. I clutch my balls, picturing Emory squeezing them. That appears to have worked as I cum into my hand with a loud groan.

"Fuck," I grunt.

Emory's POV

It was a dull Sunday. I was binge watching Euphoria while Ava and Chloe were still recovering from their hangovers. I was relieved that I had made the decision not to drink. Because of that, I can enjoy my day off without the worry of pain. I did, however, have regrets. Last night, I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about Ansel. The dreams I had were something else, really. I've never had a sex dream.

This man was driving me fucking crazy and I've only met him once. 

Flashback...

"Open up for me, love," he told me. I opened my mouth as he spit into it. "Swallow now," he said as he placed his massive palm around my throat. He praised me, "Good girl," due to me following his orders. He softly began to rub me against my panties. I was soaked. I began to grind against his palm. He didn't like it, though, and tightened his grip on my neck, telling me, "Patience baby".

I was too engrossed in lust to care. I was moaning and whimpering, but that didn't bother me.  I disobeyed him and continued to pound his hand harder and faster. God, I was so close. He walked away just as I was about to have an orgasm, he flipped me around, and began rubbing my ass.

"Bad girls get punished", he stated. He spanked my left ass cheek, giving me no time to recover, he spanked my right ass cheek. Ansel continued until both cheeks were red. I was moaning from both the pain and pleasure it brought to my core. I wanted, no, needed, more.

"Please," I said.

"Look at you, baby, begging for more, hm?" He said.

"So wet", he groaned as he moved my panties to the side and inserted one finger. He kept pumping his finger in and out of me, bringing me to where I needed. "However, you've been a bad girl, and bad girls aren't rewarded", he whispered in my ear. Then slowly removed his finger from my entrance. He put his finger in his mouth, tasting my juices, leaving me on the edge of another orgasm.

"I could taste you for hours, baby. You're so sweet," He said.

"Get on your knees and suck me off," he ordered. "Perhaps, just maybe, I'll reward you."

I knelt down in front of him, eager to gratify him. I unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers, revealing a stunning sight. I knew my jaw was going to be sore after this. He was huge.

(YALL BE WEAK IN THE KNEES. STAND UP! STAND UP!!!!!

IM SORRY. OKAY BACK TO THE STORY)

"You don't have to, baby," he said when he noticed my hesitation. "Just say the word and I'll stop."

"It's not that I don't want to, it's simply that you're just too big." I responded. 

He chuckled and drew his dick closer to my face, urging me to take him. Before putting his tip in my mouth, I softly gripped his balls and massaged them. Knowing that I won't be able to fully deepthroat him without gagging, I take my hands and place them on the bottom of his length, twisting and pumping the rest.

He groaned, "Look at how eager you are to suck my cock."

His words just turning me on even more. I concentrate on the fat vein on his cock and massage it as well. He grunts and puts his hands in my hair, twirling it, gaining a firm grip before pushing my head down his length. I remove my hands and put them on his thighs. His force causes me to gag.

"Gag on my cock, you slut," he says.

Taking both of my free hands, I rub his balls. He is still face fucking me, but I don't give a damn. I don't give a fuck about the soreness I'm feeling in my jaw. I don't give a shit about the tears coming out my eyes. All I want is for him to enjoy himself. All I can do is sit there and take it. I sense his balls tightening and know he's ready to cum. He keeps my head motionless while firing his hot load into my mouth.

"I'm fucking cumming!" He groans.

He says, "Swallow my cum, don't let a single drop fall." And I don't. I swallow every last drop of his cum.

"You did so good, love," he adds as he lifts me from my knees. "How about I give you a reward for taking my cock so well, hm?" He decides.

"Yes, yes, please," I say. "I'm so wet for you." I beg.

"I'm sure you are, baby, but how about I check for myself, yeah?" He chuckles.

He shoves me onto the bed, grasping and spreading my legs. His gaze is drawn to the wetness dripping down my thigh. "It's your turn now, baby," he groans.

He lowers his head down to my needy cunt, ready to devour me. I almost cum on the spot as his mouth approaches my clit.

"Oh my, Ansel, fuck!" I yell.

He inserts his tongue into my entrance, fucking me with his mouth. I am writhing, squirming, and yelling with delight. He latches his fingers on my clit and rubs fast, sensing I'm near.

"Fuck, right there, I'm about to cu"---------

Flashback ended...

Yep you guessed it. I woke up to my dad calling me. Why now, of all times? I answer the phone, frustrated, and say, "Dad, it's 7:30, normal people sleep in". He then proceeded to tell me that he misses me and wants me to visit soon.

'You couldn't have waited?' My thoughts say.

We quickly hung up after I assured him that I would see him soon. I get ready for the day knowing that I'm completely awake and won't be able to fall back asleep.

Back to the present time...

Hence, which is why I am watching Euphoria, to get forget about that dream and him. Nate Jacobs is looking pretty punchable, so I believe it's working.

My roomies come into the living room with a big bowl of popcorn, telling me to change the show and put on a movie. I settle with "Sing 2". We laugh, cry, and sing throughout the movie.

I guess today wasn't that bad.

...

Good day, everyone! I hope you had a good time, lol. What are your thoughts on the smut? Don't be a silent reader!

Until next time, take care!