Chapter Twelve

Half a thousand readers? I'm stunned, yet overjoyed. Thank you so much, everyone.

...

I don't know how long we've been dancing or drinking, but it's been a long time. We're down to four dinks now, I think. We are all tipsy, if not, drunk. I'm not complaining though, I'm having a great time.

Cora and I are now dancing together. While I'm grinding on her, she's dancing behind me, clutching my waist. We're both in a state of euphoria. We attracted a large crowd, but that does not deter us. We keep dancing on each other. Men in the audience are cheering us on, while others are rubbing themselves through their pants. We take a break from dancing and go for another drink. We return to our table to see Ava and Chloe talking amongst themselves. Before downing the drink, Cora and I each take one of the shots, clanking our glasses together. This is, without a doubt, my final drink of the evening. I want to finish the night drunk, rather than sober and vomiting.

I go into my purse to get my phone. I can't see shit. My vision is really blurry. I try to keep my phone still, which helps a little. I notice that Ansel is calling me.

Oh, now he wants to speak to me?

I answer it, preparing to give him a piece of my mind, but he cuts me off before I can say anything, saying, "Emory, thank God you're okay. Wait, what's that noise? Where are you? Are you at a party?" He questions me, already giving me a headache. I'm feeling a lot more daring then I would be sober.

"I'm at a club, and I'm pretty sure I'm drunk." I slur my words. "But I'm not entitled to tell you shit". I give him attitude.

"Where are you, Emory? I will come get you, okay?" He tells me, softly.

"Hmmm, let me think. I don't remember, wait, I remember. I guess you'll never know." While taunting him, I laugh.

"Emory, tell me where you are, now." He demands over the phone. "You'll regret this tomorrow, tell me which club you're at." He repeats himself, tsking.

"I'll give you a hint; it's a well-known club, possibly the one where we met." I say as I hang up the phone, putting it back into my purse. I grab the girls' hands and drag them all to the dance floor. We all begin to dance and grind on each other, having a good time.

"This is my shit!" I yell after hearing my favorite twerking song come on. I begin twerking to the music, and Ava, Chloe, and Cora quickly join in. Someone comes behind me. I continued to fuck it up, bouncing my ass to each beat, unconcerned about who was feeling me up. As the music ends, I go to fetch some water, but am dragged away by someone strong. When I look up, I notice green eyes.

I'm fucking dead.

Ansel. He glares at me with a look of anger in his eyes. His eyes darken even more as they wander down to what I'm wearing. His eyes are filled with anger, lust, and desire. When I look down to see what he's wearing, I notice he's dressed in a suit. That once again, screams of dominance. I lean into his touch and clench my thighs, he smells so good.

"If you act like a brat, you'll be treated like one. Get your shit, we're leaving." He gives me no choice but to obey his orders, leaving no space for an argument.

"Cat got your tongue? But, you were so bold on the phone, hm? Let's go, we're leaving." He tells me.

I grab his hand and tug him over to my table, not wanting him to get separated from me. I take out my phone from my purse. I hand it to Ansel telling him to text Cora and the groupchat to let them know that I'm leaving with him. I couldn't do it because my vision was still cloudy. He takes my phone and does what I ask before grabbing my hand and dragging me to his car.