Chapter Seventeen

Smut warning...

Emory's POV

Ansel's morning wood poked me through his sweats causing me to wake up. Last night, we managed to change positions. He was spooning me, digging his print into my back. I still felt guilty about not pleasing him last night, now that I'm feeling more refreshed, I wanted to please him. Slowly moving away from him, somehow managing to flip him on his back. I stood up and straddled him. I didn't want to do anything without his consent, so I decided to wake him up by placing kisses all over his face.

After a few minutes of this, he eventually opens his eyes and looks at me, surprised.

"Goodmorning, Ansel," I murmur, as I trace my fingers up and down his bare chest.

"What are you doing, love?" He questions me. His breathing became labored.

"I woke up to your pulsing bulge. I wanted to take care of it for you." I lean down, whispering into his ear. I'm not sure where I got this confidence from, but I'm not complaining.

He attempted to respond, "You don't have-," but I ignored him.

"I just want you to relax," I say as I slowly roll my hips over his erection. He lets out a small groan before gripping my hips and pushing me deeper into his erection. He starts to move my hips more quickly, but I stop him.

I move down and off his erection, removing his sweatpants, then boxers. His cock springs free.

I take his cock into my hands and gently stroke it. He lets out a grunt in response to the sensation. I decided to squeeze his balls slightly to tease him a little more. I bring my mouth next to his tip and stick out my tongue, circling it around his enraged head. He clenches his fists, attempting to keep from fucking my mouth sore.

I put him out of his agony by placing my mouth on his cock, sucking his tip before going down his length. Knowing that I couldn't fit him all in my mouth, I stroke the rest. With one free hand, I bring it down to his balls and lightly grasp them, earning a groan from him.

"Fucking hell, Emory," he grunts, his eyes closed. I come to a complete halt and repeat what he had said to me last night.

"Open your eyes, Ansel, watch me suck you off." I boldly state. He opens his eyes and makes eye contact with me. I see his eyes turn a darker shade, telling me that my jaw was going to be more than sore.

I put my lips back on his length and continue down it, stopping when I begin to gag. As I move bob my head, I suck in my cheeks, making sure there was no air in them. I take the hand that was at the bottom of his dick and place it on his sensitive fat vein. I rub my fingers over it, applying pressure. At the same time, I grasp his balls even harder, causing his hips to buckle. He puts his hands on my head and pushes me further down his shaft. I move my hand away from his dick and massage his balls with both of my hands.

"Fuck, you look so hot right now." He grunts, while controlling my head. He lowers my head further down, making me gag once again. I wanted to pull away, but I'm no bitch.

As he continues to push my head further, I try to relax my throat. Tears begin to leak out of my eyes.

"Look at you gagging on my cock. Look at those pretty tears running down your cheeks." He groans, letting go of my head for a few seconds, allowing me to catch my breath before completely fucking my face.

He raises his hips to match his hands, which are now encircling my hair. He pounds into my mouth viciously. Spirals of spit leave my mouth, landing on the bed sheet. I moan at how he is using me.