Chapter 4

Niall stood there kissing me longer than the other time. Of course I kissed back with my arms around his neck tugging on the ends of his hair.

"Girlfriend.'' He said breaking the kiss. I lookedshocked that someone famous as Niall would ask  me Melody out.

"Um.Um. No'' I breathed out. "I cant take the hate and stuff so go on twitter and tell them that Niall Horan is now off the market.'' I smilked .

"Really you'll be my girlfriend?" he asked excited.

"Yes Niall. I'd love to. And hate does nothing to me cause I've never met them'' I said smiling. 

"Ok. Lets go downstairs.'' 

I nodded and he intwined our fingers and led me back to where everyone was.

"Yay Niall!!" Louis yelled. I blushed and sat beside Niall and Liam.

"So. We gonna drink tonight?' Niall asked.

"Umm. I always drink, I dont know about the rest of you.'' I said crossing my legs.

"Um. Lets go light. But dont hold back on getting drunk. But If any of you try and get with Mel Ill kill you.'' Niall said seriously.

Everyone was taken back.

"Ok well lads I think us guys should get ready.'' Josh said getting up. All the guys followed and went to the same room. 

My phone started ringing and a picture of the most popular girl at school popped up. 

"Hello.'' she said when I hit the answer button. 

"Get me in the party please?" she asked sweetly as she could. I just laughed and pushed the end button.

There was a loud doorbell ringing over the entire house making me jump.

''Can you answer that Melody.'' i think Josh said. I got up and went to the huge door. I twisted the know and opened it. 

"Hello'' a girl with stick straight hair, darker skin, a nude colored dress barely covering her butt, with a diamond belt. Nude heels, black cuffs, and black earrings with a over sized necklace.

"Hi.'' I smiled. Liam came out as I let her in and shut the door. He had on skinny jeans and a purple shirt. Harry came out in cream skinny skinny jeans, a  white v-neck and a red jacket. Louis came out in a blue striped shirt and suspenders. Zayn came out with cream colored jeans to with a black shirt and a varsity jacket with m on it. Niall finally came out wearing red skinny jeans sagging some with a black shirt. They all looked sexy as hell if I say so.

The other guys all came out with blue jeans and cowboy boots. All looking sexy too. 

"Melody meet my girlfriend Danielle. Dani meet Nialls girlfriend Melody Paige.'' Liam said. She came and hugged me but I immediatley drew back. I hate girls like her touching me. ( A/N-I know Dani's sweet and caring but its for the story <3) 

"Um. Sorry?" she said backing up to Liam. 

"Whatever.'' I said going to Niall.

"Ok lets go.'' Josh said. We all walked out and stood at the cars.

"Um. We dont have enough big cars for everyone so theres 3 big ones and 2 can take the Lamborghinis.'' Josh said.

"Me and Mel will take the car!" Niall cheered. Josh got keys out of his pocket and handed them to us. We walked over to the lime green car and got in. We started it up and backed  out.

We flew to the party in 2 minutes because I dared Niall to go 120 mph. 

"M'lady.'' Niall said extending his arm for me to get out of the car. I reacher for his hand and he jerked me up to him making my lips go onto his. He kissed me and we walked in. I tugged my dress down a little. It was almost like the other girls but it was a tad bit longer.

I could hear the music before we got to the entrance where a huge guy stood. Niall told him the names and we got in.

I looked around and saw a familar face smiling at me.

How could he be here.

I never thought he would be here ever again.

I tightened my grip on Niall and led him to get us a drink.

''Hey bitch.'' the all so familar voice boomed behind me. Niall had went to talk to some friends while I sat on the stool.

Before I could open my mouth there was a impact on my jaw. I fell out of my chair and Niall came rushing over.

''Go away shes mine. Not yours shes cheating on you.'' the guy said. Niall looked down at me where I was huddled and left.

Jake the guy who punched me drug me outside and to the alley behind the house. It was now dark and still hot.

"Youre gonna pay you know that right.'' Jake whispered before biting my neck. He sucked on it rough and his tongue went over it making it sore. He turned me around and smacked my butt hard. I yelped in pain and he turned me around pushing me down. He climbed on top of me kissing my cheek.

"Come on we're gonna finish what you ended.'' he said getting up putting handcuffs on me and taking me to his black car.

I held my cool because I knew if I rejected my friends would get hurt.

He shoved me into the back andd got in getting 2 more pairs of hand cuffs. He tied my hands to the head rest and got out. He ran to the drivers side and got in. We drove about 2 minutes before pulling up to a big house. He got out and went to the house. He rang the bell and 4 other guys came out.

"Ok. Listen to us and you can remember this  night.'' Jake said uncuffing me from the head rests. He dragged me out and the guys carried me into the house. One locked the door and came over to everyone else. There were 4 loops and a padded area in the bedroom they brought me to. Jake pushed me down and put me between the loops. He handcuffed my hands to the top loops  and the guy spread my legs tieing me to the others. 

"Ok. Dont go easy.'' one of them said. They quickly took my heels off and their own shoes, along with their shirts. 3 left leaving the 2 I knew best. Jake and Hunter. Jake got down and took his pants down lower leaving his boxers. 

"Hunter leave for a while.'' he ordered. Hunter left and Jake returned to me. 

He slowly took his boxers down and saying one word. 'Suck' 

The other guys came in and one put a rag over my mouth. I quickly blacked out.