Chapter-33 [END]

After sometime the three of them came outside and met the others who were eating their breakfast. They all greeted each other lovingly.

    After they finished their breakfast and went to the beach. They were all having so much fun with each other.

                        ......................

    Mark was now walking hand in hand with Jisung. The younger had insisted to his other boyfriends that he wants to spend some time with Mark alone, as it's been a while they have been together like this. Even in the college they are busy with their classes.

    "Hyung, your hands are so small" Jisung cooed making Mark blush.

    "No, yours are just big" Mark said pouting. Earning a fond kiss on his pouting lips from Jisung.

    "You are so cute Hyung" Jisung said smiling lovingly at his lover. They spent their time chatting and playing with water.

                    ...............................

    While Mark and Jisung were spending their quality time together, the rest of their boyfriends were planning something, Jisung was also the part of the plan, Mark wasn't.

     "Hey hyung, hurry up they will be coming soon!!" Haechan said. "Relax Chanie, I told Jisung to bring Mark when it's the time for sunset, so we have lots of time in our hands" Johnny said petting Haechan's head. "Yeah, Johnny is right, we still have atleast 2-3 hours in our hands to prepare everything" Taeyong reassured. "If you say so, but still we should hurry up, even though we told Jisung to bring him at sunset, but what if Hyung wants to come back, and we know Jisung is not very good at lying either" Haechan reasoned and everyone nodded understandingly.

    After almost 2 hours of nonstop work they were finally done with their preparation for their plan. It was almost the time of sunset.

    Jaemin then messaged Jisung to bring Mark to their destination.

                   .     .     .     .     .     .

     Jisung and Mark were on their way to their destination, which was the other side of the beach (a/n* I don't know if that even make sense but bear with your girl please 🥺). And when they arrived, Mark's eyes widened with surprise. In front of him was a beautiful sight.

      "Do you like it Hyung?" Jisung whispered backhugging Mark

      "Do you like it Hyung?" Jisung whispered backhugging Mark. "Hyungs prepared it, though I wasn't present here, but I was still a part of the idea" Jisung said kissing Mark's cheeks.

     "I love it sungie, it's so beautiful!!" Mark said smiling. "Where are the others then?" He asked.

   "Here angel!!" Jungwoo said as the rest of their boyfriends gathered.

    "Markie, we are glad you love it but actually there is a reason behind this" Lucas said, making Mark confused.

    "Mark, we don't know how to start, but we all love you so much baby" Taeil said holding Mark's hands.

    "You are so kind, cute, pretty, gorgeous, sweet, loving, caring and many more, we can't help but fall in love with you a little more every single day" Hendery said.

     "You accepted us with your whole heart , though it's not a common thing where 23 people are in relationship" Jeno said.

     "So Markie will you keep accepting us like this for the rest of our life?" Jaehyun said getting on one knee, as others follow him at the act.

    Taeyong then pulled out a ring and Mark's eyes filled with tears. "Marry us??" Taeyong said his own tears threatening to fall.

    Mark nodded his head rapidly and let out a low whisper saying a "yes" as  he also got into his knees and tried to hug all of them.

    "I love you guys so much, it's the happiest day of my life" Mark said. "For us too angel" all of his boyfriends said at the same time.

     They then put the ring into Mark's hand and also pulled out 22 other exact same rings and put it into each other's fingers. They spent rest of their night by cuddling and being lovey dovey at the beach.

Time skip :—
......................

    It's been a year, Mark was happily married with his 22 boyfriends. Who became more loving and caring after marriage. Mark was totally satisfied with his life now. He was going to graduate from the college soon and would hopefully start his job too.

    He now has more collections of plushies and other little space things.

    Even though the start of his life was full of misfortune and sadness but he was able to find his own happiness with his 22 loving husbands and hopefully will continue his life like this, his life which is full of love now.

                ——————————

                           THE END

              ———————————

Author's Note:
**************
  So this is the official end of this book 😊. I don't know if this ending was rushed or wasn't suitable so feel free to criticize 😶.

THANK YOU for being patient with me till the end of the book, even though I don't say this but your every vote and comment makes me very happy 🥺 I had a really great time writing this book, you can say writing this book and my other books actually make me release my stress and make my mood better.

Also it's on 29k reads now🥳🥳 and hopefully soon reach 30k so THANK YOU VERY MUCH ❤️❤️❤️ my Bottom Mark x NCT oneshots book 1 also hit 31k views so THANK YOU VERY MUCH for that too🥺🥺

I hope you guys keep supporting me with my future books too 🙂

So take care and stay safe everyone ❤️🙂

I LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH 🥰❤️❤️