Chapter-7

Jaemin drove them back asking Mark if he is okay. Mark nodded and said it was probably the foods and the excitement he had in the amusement park. Jaemin nodded understandingly and drive back home. They didn't ate dinner as they were already full with the foods they ate on their date.

    Mark took a shower and changed into his cute pajamas went to bed. He laid down on his sides and started to think about what happened to the park with the kids. He almost got caught. " It was close call" he muttered to himself and sighed in relief. He then closed his eyes trying to sleep but suddenly felt his bed dip and a pair of hands making their way on his waist. He turned his face and saw Haechan , Who smiled at him and Mark smiled back. Pecked Mark's lips and Mark smiled. " Are you tired baby? Jaemin said you weren't feeling well " Haechan asked concern, kissing Mark's neck and shoulders softly. " Umm a little tired , nothing else  so don't worry" Mark replied playing with Haechan's fingers from where it was tested on his stomach. Haechan hummed. " Then let's just sleep, we have college tomorrow" Haechan said pulling Mark more towards his chest and kissing Mark's head. "Hmm.. good night hyuckie" Mark said turning his head and kissing Haechan's corner of lips. " Good night hyung" Haechan said kissing Mark's lips and both fell asleep while cuddling.

                      ---------------------

           Time skip to next morning
         *'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*

     Next morning Mark woke up with Haechan still hugging him. He smiled and pecked his cheeks then started to wake him up too. " Hyuckie wake up, we'll be late for college" he said with his cute morning voice. He tried to pry himself from Haechan but Haechan pulled him more closer towards his chest a amused smile tugged on his face and Mark knew Haechan was already awake and teasing Mark. " If you don't wake up now then I wouldn't let you touch me  for 1 week" Mark said and Haechan sit up with a annoyed expression and a pout. " That's not fair hyung, you can't do that" Haechan said still hugging Mark and placing him on his lap. " I can and I will, so go to your room and get ready or we will be late" Haechan huffed and left the bed and the room. Mark also make his way to bathroom.

    Mark got ready and took his bag then head downstairs. All of his boyfriends were there ready for their own jobs. They finished their breakfast chatting and left the home. Mark, Lucas, Chenle and Yangyang were on a car. Lucas was driving. The others were in different cars. Coming behind. Suddenly Yangyang spoke " do you guys know their will be a new student in our class" . " Oh really" Jisung asked. " Yes, I heard it from my friend, her name was probably umm Mina or something" Yangyang said. Hearing this Mark tensed. Memories from past flashed in his visions but then he tried to think positively, their are many girls named Mina in this world, he is probably overthinking.

     They arrived at college and Lucas parked the car. They started to make their way to the class and took their seats. They were chatting and catching up with their friends about what they did on weekends. Then their professor came and all got silent.
" Ok students so we have a new student in our class today" their professor Mr. Han said with a smile. " Come in and introduce yourself" Mr. Han said looking at the door. And then a girl came in walking . And all colours leaved Mark's face. The girl was his ex best friend in the orphanage Mina. Mina introduced herself but Mark can't hear any of it , his whole body just freeze in the fear of Mina telling his boyfriends about his little space and his boyfriends leaving him.

     " Mark are you ok?" Hendery asked him and Mark was trying his best not to cry. " Hendery I..umm... I ... I wanna go home, I am not feeling well, can you please ask for my leave " Hendery was surprised but did as Mark wanted nonetheless making his other boyfriends worried. Mr. Han was really a nice professor so he dismissed Mark and Mark made his way out of the class not missing the way Mina was looking at him with the same surprised expression. Mark started to walk fastly towards the bus station near the road and waited for a bus so he can go home. Tears were rolling down from his eyes. His phone started to buzz with the notifications of messages from his boyfriends asking if he was ok or if he wanted them to go with him in a hospital if he was feeling too ill or if they drove him back home. Which Mark declined replying that he can go home alone by bus and he would be fine if he takes a nap.  He didn't wanted his boyfriends to see him in this state. Sometimes later a bus came and Mark went home by it .

              ——————————

Author's Note:
**************
Hope you like the chapter 🥺☺️

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️