Chapter-12

"You wanna know the truth? Ok , fine , I am a little. happy?!" Mark shouted.

        Everyone fall silent for few seconds.

       "Little?, Like the thing where people regress to a babylike headspace?" Hendery asked gently.
"Yes, I regress and act like a baby , are you happy now !" Mark was still having the breakdown. He thought maybe his boyfriends would leave him now, but it was better than labeled as a cheater. So he decided to tell them everything.

        "I act like a baby, I am regressing since when I was still living in the orphanage, disgusting right ?, That's the reason why my caretaker of the orphanage and my then bestfriend Mina got disgusted of me" Mark was saying this stuffs while tears were rolling down his eyes. "They call me freak and disgusting and started to avoid me , you know how hard it was for me , I left the orphanage because I couldn't help myself being a little even if I didn't wanted to" Mark was weeping. "I didn't tell you guys because I knew you would also be disgusted by me like Mina and the caretaker, do you know how hard is this for me to only regress when you are not at home and only for limited time". The others just listen to Mark's every word not wanting to interrupt him even though they wanted to scoop Mark in a warm hug , they still wanted Mark to tell them everything. so Mark just continued. "Do you remember Jaemin when we went to that date and I said I wasn't feeling well when I was playing with the kids, actually I was fine health-wise, I wasn't sick at all , I felt like regressing back then" Mark said looking at Jaemin and Jaemin was stunned. He then turned towards Ten, Taeil and Jungwoo. "Hyungs do you remember that yellow sweater I was wearing and you all said I looked cute , in that time too I regressed before you came home but accidentally fell asleep so I didn't get to change, and there are plenty of times I regressed" Mark said.

         He then wiped his tears and hold someone's wrist without looking at who it was. It was Johnny. He then pulled Johnny towards his own room and his other boyfriends automatically followed them. They entered Mark's room. Mark released Johnny's wrist and went to his closet. He took out the suitcase type of box where he put his little space things. He put the box infront of them and opened it, showing others what was inside it. "Here the things I use in little space, they are all the things a baby needs, I own them all, disgusting right?, You must think I am a freak now don't you ?" Mark said and sat on the floor crying , hiding his face on his hands. He readied himself for all the curses and insults he was expecting to come from his boyfriends. But instead of any insults he felt some warm bodies hugging him. He looked up at them removing his hands from his face. He saw all his boyfriends were showing affection to him. He was shocked.

        "Oh Markie, we didn't knew you were going through this, we are so sorry that we accused you of cheating, will you please forgive us" Taeyong said looking at Mark with pleading eyes. Mark looked around him and saw everyone was looking at him with pleading eyes. "You g-guys are n-not d-disgusted?" Mark hiccuped looking at them. "Not at all hyung, we can never be disgusted by you , specially when you are a little, we even wished multiple times that how nice it would be if you were a little, we are so happy that our wish came true" Shotaro said holding Mark's hand in his and rubbing the backside of it with his thumb to calm Mark down. "R-Really?" Mark asked looking at them with his big doe coochie eyes and everyone felt like they melted.
"Yes , Markie we are really happy that you are a little, and we think it's cute too , so don't think yourself as disgusting or freak, you can never be a freak to us baby" Jaehyun said caressing Mark's cheeks. "And we are so sorry that we thought you were cheating on us , cuz when we listen to your conversation with Mina we didn't think anything except that so we are so sorry for that hyung" Sungchan said and hugged Mark from behind. "So can you please forgive us and let us be your caregivers too baby?" Renjun asked looking at Mark expectantly.

         Mark was becoming teary eyed but not because he was sad . It was tears of happiness. In his life he didn't have any caregivers when he was in little space, so it was quite a big thing for him, that first time in his life he was going to have caregivers and not one but 22 which made him so happy. He nodded at his boyfriends with a bright smile. "Yes I forgive you and want you to be my caregivers" Mark said jumping on his boyfriends trying to hug them all which was impossible.

         "Now Markie, we want you to promise us that no matter what is the situation is you would never hide anything from us, whether it's something about you or someone else is blackmailing you or bullying you , can you do that" Jungwoo said kissing Mark's cheeks. "I promise, I will never hide anything from you guys anymore" Mark said and everyone smiled. "Perfect! Now baby do you want to regress now?, It was a really rough day for you" Jaemin asked soothingly kissing Mark's hands. Mark shook his head "no Jaemin, I wouldn't today even though it was a really hectic day, maybe tomorrow.." Mark said and everyone nodded.

        They then came downstairs and ordered some take outs for dinner as they doesn't wanted to leave Mark's side to cook. They finished their dinner and then went to the hall room where they took out the beddings and prepared for sleeping together.

        Lucas picked Mark up in bridal style and layed him on the beddings. They then all cuddled up together to sleep when suddenly Mark asked "what will we do about Mina?" . "You wouldn't give her anything anymore, and also wouldn't listen to her anymore. We will see her tomorrow at college, you don't need to worry baby, now just focus on us and forget about her hmm?" Haechan said softly while petting Mark's hair gently. And that's what Mark did. He focused on his boyfriends and cuddled them till he fell asleep.

       Others saw Mark's sleeping form with adoring smiles and kissed his forehead and then joined him on sleep.

                 —————————

    Author's Note:
   **************
   Hope you like this chapter 🥺

       Hopefully there will not be  anymore angst in this book and the rest chapters will be mostly fluff and Smuts. So I hope you like that☺️

   Feel free to tell me about any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors 🙂

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️