Chapter-5

after sometime Doyoung called everyone for dinner. Kun picked up Mark and head towards the kitchen with others. They all sat and started to eat dinner. Everyone giving each other some bites of their own food. Mark felt loved. He also started to think about today. He wished he wouldn't have to keep his little space a secret but he knows he has to.

    They finished their dinner and washed the dishes. Now they all were gathered in the living room cuddling again but this everyone was there. Mark was getting kissed on the face by Jaemin, Xiaojun and Shotaro. He would giggle whenever those three will start peppering his face in kisses suddenly middle of the movie they were watching.

     "Hyung, how was your day" Jaemin said kissing Mark's neck. " It was good Jaemin" Mark said giggling. " Good then" Jaemin said. Mark hummed. After sometime Jaemin spoke again " hyung do you have any plans for tomorrow? Tomorrow is Sunday you know" he looked at Mark curiously.  Mark thought for a while. He was home alone today and regressed but knowing his boyfriends he knows that they all wouldn't go outside tomorrow like they did today. So he didn't have anything to do. " Umm I guess not" Mark said to Jaemin. " Perfect then" Jaemin said cheerfully. " Let's go on a date with me tomorrow hyung, it's been a while, please" Jaemin said smiling brightly at Mark.  And Mark can't say no to his boyfriend. " Ok " he said smiling cutely. " Yay , thank you hyung" Jaemin said kissing Mark's face again and again. Mark giggled and others watched them with a fond smile on their faces.

    After an hour they finished watching the movie. Most of them fell asleep so their boyfriends have to carry them. Mark was walking towards his room when someone hug him from behind. " Hyung can you sleep with me in my room tonight? We can cuddle you know" it was Sungchan . Mark blushed as his boyfriend whisper in his ear while still hugging him. He was so tall. Mark nodded and was about to turn and go to Sungchan's room but before he can do that Sungchan picked him up bridal style. Mark yelped at the sudden action but then calm down and put his hands around Sungchan's neck. Sungchan smiled at him and he smiled back.

   They came to Sungchan's room and Sungchan put Mark down gently. Mark then went to Sungchan's closet and took out one of his hoodie and shorts. He went towards bathroom to take a shower. He mostly took shower before eating dinner but he didn't today as he was taking a nap and woke up at dinner time. He finished showering quickly and came out of bathroom wearing his ( Sungchan's) clothes. Sungchan was already laying on bed . He looked at Mark and immediately started smiling at how cute the older looked in his clothes. Sungchan was so tall, so his hoodie reached to Mark's thighs just above his knees covering his shorts completely. Mark was blushing at how the younger's clothes were so oversized for him .

    Sungchan motioned him to come to him and Mark just did that. Mark crawled into the bed and close to Sungchan. They layed in bed and Sungchan pulled Mark to his chest. Mark wrapped his hands around Sungchan's torso. Sungchan then kissed Mark's forehead, and bury his face in his soft fluffy hair. He then again kissed Mark but this time on lips. He repeated the act sometimes. "Do you know hyung you are so so so cute." Sungchan said kissing his temple. Mark just blushed cutely and Sungchan cooed at him. They talked with each other for a while then Sungchan started to feel sleepy. "I am feeling sleepy hyung" Sungchan said yawning. " Then let's sleep" Mark said kissing Sungchan's chest. Sungchan hummed and smiled at olders cute action. " Good night hyung, I love you" Sungchan said yawning again. Mark giggled. " Good night Sungchanie, I love you too" he replied and closed his eyes snuggling on his chest more. After sometime they fell asleep cuddling.

                         ------------------

     Next morning come and Mark slowly opened his eyes. He was still cuddled up to Sungchan's chest who was still asleep. He stared at Sungchan's face for a while. He looks handsome even when he is sleeping Mark thought to himself then smiled. He then leaned forward and pecked Sungchan's lips. He pulled away and smiled again at younger's peaceful sleeping. He was about to sit up and leave the bed but was tugged back to bed by a strong grip in his hand and was pinned to the bed by Sungchan who was hovering on top. Without any words Sungchan catched Mark's lips in a sudden but soft and gentle kiss. Mark was surprised by the action as he thought the younger was still sleeping but guess he was wrong and Sungchan was acting to be asleep. After few seconds Mark started to kiss him back . They kissed for a while then pulled away panting slowly.

     " Good morning hyung" the younger said grinning at Mark. " Good morning Sungchanie" Mark said smiling with a blush still evident on his cheeks." Let's brush our teeth and eat breakfast" he said slowly releasing Mark from under him. Mark nodded enthusiastically and Sungchan chuckled at olders cuteness. The went to bathroom and Sungchan gave him a spare brush. They brushed their teeth with a little bit of playfulness. They then come downstairs and was met with their boyfriends eating breakfast. They took their seat and started to eat their food. Sharing some 'good morning's to each other.

             ———————————

Author's Note :
***************
Hope you like this chapter 🙂

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️