Chapter-16 [ M ]

**This chapter includes smut**

     Johnny then latched himself on Mark's sensitive nipples and started to suck on it. Mark moaned his hands intertwining with Johnny's hair. Johnny continued sucking his nipples, while his hands were making way to the back, inside of Mark's pants. He kneaded his ass all while still sucking him and Mark moaned loudly. After sometime he pulled away from Mark's nipples and started to kiss and suck his neck and chest marking him. Mark also then started to give Johnny hickeys. He trailed his hand upon Johnny's muscular body, his define abbs and let out a breathy moan, his boyfriends really have great bodys.

     Soon they finished giving each other hickeys. Johnny pulled away and look at the younger's appearance. Hair disheveled, lips swollen, face flushed red, chest,neck and shoulders are decorated with the marks he gave to him. He looked breathtaking and if Johnny was turned on before, he is now more turned on. " Let's get you rid from this babyboy " he said tugging at Mark's pants. Mark got up from his lap and immediately took off his pants with Johnny doing the same. Then they again took the previous position which was Mark on Johnny's lap.

     Johnny took out the lube from the nightstand drawer and coated 3 fingers with it. He then inserted one inside Mark, making him whimper with sudden cold feeling. He started to thrust his fingers in a slow pace and then increased it. Soon one finger became three and Mark became a whimpering mess. Johnny pulled out his fingers making Mark whine. But Johnny just chuckled and kissed his puffy lips. He then lubed up his member and grabbed Mark's waist lifting him a little bit. He then aligned his member in Mark's entrance and slowly started to sink Mark down. Mark felt his breath knocked out. Johnny was big, his all boyfriends were but this position make it more intense, make them go more deeper into Mark. Mark moaned arching his back.

     Mark was panting heavily when Johnny finally bottomed out in him. He didn't moved to give Mark time to adjust. After sometime Mark started to grind on him and Johnny took this as his que. So he again grabbed Mark's waist and slowly started to lift him and then sink him down, making him bounce on him slowly. He slowly increased Mark's pace and then let go Mark's waist to hold his hips as Mark started to bounce by himself. Mark was moaning loudly that he was sure if any of his boyfriends's didn't woke up before then they will now. Mark's pace was faltering so Johnny grabbed his hips in tightly and started to thrust in him , making Mark scream as he was hitting his prostate. "J-johnny...ahh..." " What is this baby boy, aren't you going to call me daddy hmm, like you were doing that day in little space hmm?.. though it was nothing erotic but cute and innocent, I would be lying if I say I wouldn't wanted to fuck you then and there in your cute little space baby" Johnny said grunting and Mark moaned loudly again. The thought of Johnny or his other boyfriends fucking him in little space did something on him. "Oh so you like that huh baby, me or our other boyfriends fucking little Markie hmm? , Tell me baby , would you like that" Johnny said and Mark moaned nodding desperately " y-yes..yes ... d-daddy I ..I want t-that" Mark said struggling to speak as he was drowning in pleasure. " Aww my baby wants that then I will make sure everyone knows that ok" Johnny grunted increasing his pace and Mark just screamed in pleasure.

    Soon Johnny's pace started to falter. "I..I.. a-am c-close daddy...hngh!" Mark said. " Cum for me baby I am close to" Johnny said taking Mark's member in his hand and giving him a handjob while pulled Mark in a messy kiss . Mark cummed on Johnny's hand with a moan which was muffled by Johnny's mouth. Johnny pulled away from the kiss and turned them over so now he was on top and Mark was laying under him. He grabbed Mark's both wrists and pinned it above his head and with other hand grabbed his hips and started to thrust in a inhuman pace, chasing his own climax. Mark was moaning lewdly. After few hard thrusts Johnny stilled and cummed deep inside Mark. Mark moaned at the feeling. Johnny peppered his face with small kisses. He then slowly pulled out and layed beside Mark, pulling him on his chest.

    After sometime Johnny spoke " so you want to have sex in little space?" He smirked, seeing Mark's blushing face hearing the question. Mark hide his face in Johnny's chest and nodded. Johnny chuckled at younger's cute action. " Are you sure? I mean, wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you in little space?" Johnny asked with concern . " I am sure hyung, though I wouldn't like to have sex whenever I am in little space,  like it will depends on the mood, if I feel needy in little space only then we can have sex , otherwise I would like to be taken care of by you guys as you did that day " Mark said and Johnny smiled at him.

      Johnny then picked Mark up and went to the bathroom too clean themselves. After taking a bath he dressed Mark in a big hoodie of his and shorts, and himself in a t-shirt and shorts. He then came out from the bathroom and sat Mark on the sofa there and changed his bedsheets. He then carry Mark downstairs where their other boyfriends were looking at them teasingly.

    "You know hyung that I am taking Mark hyung on a date today right, I wouldn't like him to limp there you know" Yangyang said looking at Johnny. "Sorry Yangyang baby , couldn't control myself " Johnny said putting Mark down on a chair in the dining table and then kissing Yangyang as a sorry. " It's ok hyung " Yangyang said smiling. They then finished their breakfast with chatting with each other. Johnny told them about the talk they had on their bedroom about sex in little space. They all were worried but Mark assured them too so it was fine . Afterall Mark wanted to have sex in little space only if he was very needy.

     They agreed and finished their breakfast happily , and feeding each others.

                  —————————

Author's Note :
***************
Hope you like this chapter 🙂

I hope the smut part wasn't absurd or bad 😶🌚

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️