Chapter-30

Everyone was busy packing their luggage as it was the day before their vacation starts. They were going to Jeju Island for their beach trip. They  already booked their rooms in the hotel in Jeju Island. All of them were very excited, specially Mark.

    "Daddy, put Mr. Bwunny and Mr. Lion and watewmewon inswide the swuitcwase too" Mark said to Jaehyun, handing him his bunny plushie, lion plushie and watermelon plushie. Jaehyun was currently packing Mark's luggage as he was in little space since the morning. He had already packed his clothes, so now he was packing his little space stuffs and other things while Mark was monitoring him with a little frown and a adorable pout. "Done baby" Jaehyun said as he finished packing Mark's stuffs.

   He picked up Mark and headed towards his own room to pack his own stuffs. He sat Mark on the bed, who was sucking on his pacifier clutching his bear plushie against his chest making Jaehyun coo at him. He kissed Mark's cheeks. "Markie baby, can sit here and wait for daddy like a good boy, so daddy can pack his stuffs quickly?" Jaehyun said. Mark doesn't create any trouble for anyone in little space, in fact they love it when Mark is in little space, but Jaehyun doesn't want Mark to hurt himself while Jaehyun is busy in packing his stuffs because Jaehyun has many glass made things for decoration in his room and Mark being a cute curious baby he is may break them and hurt himself, that's why Jaehyun told him to sit in one place.

    Jaehyun started to pack his stuff while Mark babbled about what he is going to do in the beach, how he thinks beaches are very beautiful, how he will make 23 sandcastles for his boyfies and himself. His voice was more slurred as the pacifier was still in his mouth. Jaehyun hummed and let out some "really"s and "wow"s , so Mark wouldn't think his boyfriend is not paying attention to him.

   After about 30 minutes Jaehyun was done packing. "You're a very good boy Markie, let me give you a reward, how about some ice-cream" Jaehyun said and Mark squealed giggling and nodding vigorously. "Yes daddy, Markie is vewy good boy, Markie wants ice-cream" Mark said with excitement. Jaehyun chuckled and picked Mark up and then went to the kitchen. He sat Mark on the countertop and opened the fridge to find some ice-cream but there was none. "Seems like there are no icecream in the fridge" Jaehyun said closing the door. Mark became upset at that and pouted sadly. "Hey, don't be upset baby, how about I go and buy some ice-cream for you from the nearby convenience store" Jaehyun said hugging and kissing Mark's forehead. Mark nodded against his chest. Jaehyun again picked Mark up and sat him on the couch in the living room where Chenle was playing with his phone. "Lele, can you watch over Markie, while I go and buy some ice-cream for him?" Jaehyun asked the younger. "Of course hyung" Chenle said and took Mark from Jaehyun and sat him on his lap. Jaehyun then left.

    "Okay Markie, what do you want to do?" Chenle asked and Mark started to think. "Umm Markie wants to dwaw daddy" Mark said and Chenle nodded smiling. "Wait here a minute, let me go grab your drawing book and colours baby" Chenle said picking Mark up and putting him on the couch.

    After few minutes Chenle came back with Mark's drawing book and colours. Mark then started to draw, while babbling about his drawing to Chenle.

     After sometime Jaehyun came back with few plastic bags in his hand. He smiled seeing his two boyfriends who were immersed in drawing something. He took out the ice cream tub and scoop up some ice-cream for Mark and Chenle in two bowls and put the rest on the fridge. "Who wants ice-cream?!" Jaehyun announced and Mark looked at him eyes sparkling. "Me! Me! Daddy, Markie wants ice-cream" Mark squealed and Jaehyun hand him a bowl carefully. "Here" he said giving the other bowl to Chenle who took it as happily pecking Jaehyun on the lips.

    Mark started to eat his icecream happily , smearing it all over his mouth and face, making a mess of himself. Jaehyun and Chenle chuckled at his antics. When Mark was finished, Chenle cleaned his face with a wet tissue paper, kissing his cheeks after.

    Soon their other boyfriends fill the living room one by one. They either started to prepare for the dinner or cuddle with each other on the living room. All were very excited for tomorrow's trip. After all they were going on a beach trip for more than one week, who wouldn't be excited.

                   —————————

Author's Note :
**************
Sorry for late update 😞

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️