Chapter-25

After sometime lunch was ready and Mark was still asleep, so Jisung went to wake him up. Mark was sleeping very peacefully, and looked so cute as his cheek was squished on the bed, fingers curled on the bed sheet. Jisung clicked some pictures, with a fond smile on his face.

    He then caressed Mark's face and started to pepper all over his face with kisses. "Baby, wake up, lunch is ready" he whispered in Mark's ear. Mark started to wake up and giggle as Jisung continued to kiss him. "Daddy!" He squealed as Jisung started to tickle him a little. Jisung chuckled and kissed Mark's lips and then pull him up to his lap. "Let's go baby" Jisung said standing up, Mark still on his arms.

    Jisung carefully carried him downstairs as Mark babbled about the dream he had while taking the nap, which was eating lots of chocolates and candies. Jisung humming and gasping dramatically in response.

      They came to the kitchen where their other boyfriends started to coo at Mark and soon Mark was being tossed around among his boyfriends. He was laughing, giggling and squealing. After sometime they all calmed down and sat to eat lunch.

      Mark was being fed by Hendery and Shotaro. While also babbling to them about the same dream. Resulting them to also have the same reaction as Jisung. They soon finished their lunch. Everyone was doing different things now. Like watching TV, playing games or cleaning the dining table etc.

      Mark played with his toys in the living room but soon get bored. So he stand up and waddled his way towards Jaemin's's room. Jaemin was sitting on the chair of his computer table doing something, probably playing some games with his friends (a/n* I don't know what is the table where you put computer is called, so I wrote it as computer table, sorry 🥺).

      Mark went towards Jaemin and pulled at Jaemin's shirt. Jaemin looked at him and smiled. "Hey angel" Jaemin said pulling Mark towards him, hugging his waist. "Daddy, Markie is bowed" Mark said with a pout which made Jaemin coo. Jaemin kissed Mark's pout away away and pulled him to sit him on his lap, so Mark was facing the computer screen while Jaemin put his head on Mark's shoulders and continued playing his game.

      "What is thwis?" Mark asked as he watched in fascination at the game. Jaemin explained him about the game, which Mark hummed understandingly but they both know Jaemin's words enter Mark's one ear and exit by another. They sat on the same position for a while and then Mark started to shift so he could get comfortable. Unknown to the fact that what he was doing to Jaemin.

      Jaemin groaned a little as Mark unintentionally grinded on his member. Mark didn't noticed Jaemin's groan though continuing to move until he felt something hard poking on his ass. Mark was still in little space but he started to feel needy. So he started to move again but now intentionally. Jaemin grabbed Mark's waist and helped Mark to set a rhythm for his grinding.

           ————————————

Author's Note :
**************
Edit: so I edited the last part of this chapter a little bit as I realised I already wrote a smut chapter with Jeno including, it was a threesome between Jeno, Renjun and Mark. That's why I edited Jeno's name with Jaemin's name😅🥺

Short chapter 😅

Hope you like this chapter 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️