Chapter-24

Next day Mark woke up with a sore body and in little space. Renjun and Jeno were still asleep, hugging Mark from both sides. Mark huffed and shaked his boyfriends. " Boyfies wake up, Markie is awake, Markie wants to gwo hwome " Mark said as he wanted to go home and play with his toys there. After few more shakings from Mark his boyfriends finally woke up and met a pouting Mark with furrowed eyebrows.

    " What happened baby, why are you pouting " Jeno said in his morning voice, kissing Mark's pout away. Mark huffed again. " Markie's bwody is swore, Markie wants to gwo hwome awnd pway with hwis toys " Mark said pouting more which made him look more cute. " Aww , so you are in little space baby " Renjun said hugging Mark who nodded quickly making his boyfriends chuckle. " Ok baby let's get dressed and go to home " Jeno said.

                      ..........................

    They were now in their car driving towards their home. They already gave Mark painkiller so he wasn't sore anymore. He was babbling about what he is going to do at home and many different things which his boyfriends didn't really understand but praised him nonetheless.

    They soon arrived at their home were their other boyfriends were waiting for them. Their boyfriends hugged and kissed them. " Aww baby we missed you alot " Jaehyun said hugging Mark. Mark giggled " Markie awso mwissed daddies " Mark said and all of their mood lighten . " Aww baby, are you in little space ?" Kun asked kissing Mark's cheeks. " Yesh daddy, Markie is lwittle " Mark said enthusiastically. " Awnd Markie wants to pway with hwis toys now " Mark said. " Ok baby, then let me bring your toys downstairs ok " Jisung said running upstairs to bring Mark's toys from his room.

    " Okay baby, now before you start playing, let's eat your breakfast first okay, so you can get so much energy and play with your toys for a long time " Doyoung said picking up Mark and bringing him towards the kitchen with his boyfriends following them. "Rweally? Markie cwan pway fow a 'ong twime ?" Mark asked, with his doe eyes sparkling and making his boyfriend coo . " Yes baby now let us feed you " Doyoung said and they all started to feed Mark his breakfast.

    Mark was now in the living room playing with his plushies and cars. His boyfriends were doing different things. Some were cleaning the house, some were preparing for lunch , some were doing loundry, some were playing on their phone, some were watching TV and some went to shopping.

    Mark played with his toys for a while. But then he got bored and wanted to cuddle. So he stood up and went towards the couch where some of his boyfriends were watching TV. He climbed up on Yuta's lap and snuggled closer towards his chest and neck. " Daddy , Markie wants to cwuddle " Mark said and Yuta cooed and pulled Mark more closer towards his chest. He started to caress Mark's hair and back, kissing his head time to time.

    Soon Mark started to feel sleepy. He pulled at Yuta's shirt and Yuta looked at him. " Markie is sweepy " he said rubbing his eyes making his boyfriends coo again. " Ok baby then let me take you to your bed, so you can take a nap before lunch time " Yuta said getting up from the couch with Mark on his arm. He took Mark towards his room and layed him on the bed carefully as Mark already fell asleep. He kissed his forehead and left the room, deciding he will wake him up when the lunch will be ready.

               ——————————

Author's Note :
**************

Hope you like this chapter 🙂

Thank you guys for 10.4k views🥳🥳🥳🥳

Nowadays I am a little busy with applying my admission, that's why I can't update as often as I was used to do, specially the oneshot book. So, once I got admission in a college , I will try to update as often as possible 🥺 so , I hope you guys doesn't mind the slow updates 🥺

Also guys do you think I should now finish this book or I should write a date , and smut with every member then finished this book? Please tell me your opinion as you are the one who can tell if the story is getting boring or not and give me a clear answer please and not a " it's your decision, whatever you think is good , it's your choice " because I can't decide that's why I am asking you 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️