Chapter-2

Then one day when Mark was working on his restaurant waiter job then the front door of the restaurant opened and then 22 gorgeous, unbelievably handsome men entered. Mark was stunned by their handsomeness and so did the other workers and costomers of the restaurant. Then Mark saw some familiar faces. Those familiar people were none other than his classmates whom Mark had crush on. And so Mark figured out not so sure though that the others are their those boyfriends who were talk of the school. Mark was staring at them like everyone else and accidentally made eye contact with some of them and they give him a sweet smile which made a blush creep on Mark's cheeks . He averted his gaze quickly.

   They were still standing not finding where to sit. That's when one of those handsome men said " can you please find us some seats so we can sit together, I mean I know we can't adjust in one table but you know like different tables but close to each other?" Looking in their way. For few minutes Mark was confused whom he asked to  but then he found out the favour was directed to him.

   He went to them and lead him to the seats where the tables were close to each other. He asked them about their orders and after they gave him their orders then he went back to the counter. After sometime he and some other waiters came with their orders. They thanked them all. While Mark was serving them their foods then one of them suddenly spoke " I didn't know you worked part time here Mark, I thought you worked at that convenient store near the street"  Mark looked at the person who spoke, it was Lucas one of his classmates. " You know each other?" One of those unfamiliar men asked. "Well yeah he is Mark, our classmate" Xiaojun said . "Oh so he is the cutest boy of the school you were talking about?" Other man said. His classmates nodded. " Well I have to say he is the cutest boy we ever met" another man said with a little smirk and Mark's face was red by now. "You didn't answer my question" Lucas said again. " Oh well yeah I work there too actually" Mark said averting his eyes from Lucas and continuing his work of serving. " How many part time jobs do you do?" His other classmate Haechan asked probably jokingly. "I do 3" Mark said . " Wait , seriously!?" His other classmate chenle said surprised. "Yeah, I don't actually have any person for my expenses so I have to work 3 part time jobs so I can pay my rent and other living expenses" Mark said as it was no big deal.

   It was silent for sometime when suddenly one of the men who he didn't know spoke "Do you work here daily?" He asked. "Umm no" Mark said a little shy . After that they exchanged some conversation like they introduced their names too each other, asked Mark which days and which time was Mark go to his part time jobs, and calling him cute multiple times. Mark was blushing so hard. After sometime they bid their good bye to Mark and exited the restaurant.

   Mark went home with a very happy mood that day.

  After that day they came to the restaurant very often and on the time of Mark's shift. Also sometimes at his convenient store and cafe jobs too. Mark thought it was just coincidence or they were just hanging out there though deep down his heart he wished they come for him. In a spin of few months they became really close.  Mark even took them to their appartment as they were curious where Mark lived, though the appartment was too small for 23 people entering together. He even told them about his past and what happened to him of course excluding the part of his regression as he didn't wanted to be hated by his crushes.

    It was on his 16th birthday when they all threw a surprise party for him at the restaurant he worked and the same day they proposed him to become their boyfriend. Mark was crying with how much they cared about him and that they , his 22 crushes were all proposing him to join their relationship. It was all like a dream to him. He said them yes. To say they were happy would be a understatement. They were all cheering loudly with happiness.

    After few days Kun, Johnny, Jaehyun and Jaemin came to his appartment and told him to pack and that he was moving with them and also that he didn't have to work part time jobs anymore, they will take care of his studies and living expenses and that they already went to his all 3 workplace and told their owners that he wouldn't work their anymore.

  Mark denied at first but his boyfriends were so stubborn so he gave up and started to pack . When he came to their house Mark was amazed, it was so big and so beautiful. Mark thought he doesn't deserve to be here but his boyfriends clear that cloud of doubt telling Mark that their home was completed with him . He was given his own room and a money card in which they said was his monthly allowance and that if it wasn't enough or he was in need of some more money then he can always ask them. Mark denied in this offer too but again they were stubborn and also they said that their younger boyfriends who are students have these cards too so he had to accept it.

   Mark was happy with his life now but he wished he could tell his boyfriends about his regression.

  And that's the story of past .

Now after 5 years later  in present Mark wasn't unnecessarily shy around his boyfriends but still hide that secret of his. He was also now 21 but his all  boyfriends older and younger still treat him the same, as their baby.

                  —————————

Author's Note :
***************

So this is the second chapter 🙂 and how Mark met his boyfriends.

Hope you like it 🥺

Please vote and comment 🙂

The next chapter will be continue as present situation.

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️