Chapter-13

Next day Mark wake up with two of his boyfriends tickling and kissing his face, making him giggle cutely. They then took him to his room and told him to get ready for college.

     Mark was feeling so happy today, finally he can be little infront of his boyfriends who will also be his caregivers. He can be a little whenever he wants without any worries. Mark brushed his teeth and took shower, then he was thinking what to wear today. He couldn't decide, he felt like he wanted to wear his boyfriends's clothes and that's what he did at last. He sprinted towards Johnny's room and took out the oversized blue hoodie. He came back to his room and wore the hoodie. Mark looked so small at that. The hoodie he chosed was oversized for Johnny too so you can imagine how small Mark looked. But he didn't mind it at all, in fact he liked the feeling of being small.

      He then went downstairs with his bag , where he met his handsome and loving boyfriends. They were doing different things. Some of them were cuddling with each other, some were feeding each other and some were just chatting about random things.

     When Mark entered the kitchen, all the attention was on him, and everyone cooed at him seeing how cute he looked. "Isn't that my hoodie?" Johnny asked from where he was filling a plate with the foods on the table. Mark blushed "maybe..." Mark said and Johnny gave him the brightest grin of the day, but not before cooing at him. It's not first time that Mark wore their clothes, they all wear each other's clothes, but they don't mind that. They are boyfriends after all. Though if they count who wore the other's clothes most , then Mark would be the winner. Mark was the smallest among them so he would wear his boyfriends's clothes most of the time and it would made them so fond and sometimes horny.

      Mark finished his breakfast and then they all left the house for work and college. His boyfriends dropped them off at college. They went to their class and saw Mina was already there.

       Now it was the time of Mark's another class which was with Mina. His boyfriends doesn't have that class so they went to their own classes,  but not before telling Mark to ignore Mina.  Mark went to his class and saw Mina was looking at him but Mark ignored her as his boyfriends told her to.  Mina was little confused  but not so much as they usually doesn't talk except giving her what she wants. 

       Now it was the time when Mina told him to meet her in the college backyard. Mina was already there waiting for Mark , but Mark didn't came at all. She waited there for 1 hour which caused her to miss her class but Mark was still nowhere to seen. Mina was angry , it was almost lunch time but Mark didn't came there, so she stomped away, leaving the backyard. Guess she would tell his boyfriends if that what Mark wants by not listening to Mina.

      It was lunch time so Mark was at the cafeteria eating with his boyfriends, or more like getting fed by his boyfriends sitting on Yangyang's lap. Then suddenly an angry Mina came to the table they were eating. They all looked who it was and seeing that it was none other than Mina they ignored her and just continued what they were doing. Mina got more irritated.

      "Mark, don't you think you are forgetting something ?" Mina asked with a fake smile. "Oh, am I ?" Mark asked pretending to be not knowing what Mina was talking about which made her more annoyed than she already was. "Oh , you don't remember ?, Then I think I should remind you and also help your boyfriends to know you better too. What do you think?" Mina asked with a smirk. "Go ahead, enlighten us" Jaemin said while feeding Mark one spoon of soup, who ignored what Mina said. And Mina was pissed so she decided to tell them.

     "So you see , this boyfriend of yours is a little, he act like a baby even though he is a grown up" Mina said with a devilish smirk. "Oh, is that so , then what do you want us to do with that information" Haechan asked chewing on his food , looking at Mina with a questioning gaze. "You guys are not disgusted?!, He is a freak" Mina said with disbelief. Mark flinched a little hearing the words disgusting and freak, which didn't go unnoticed by his boyfriends, who got angry now. "How dare you to call him that, if anyone is freak and disgusting that is none other than you Mina" Jeno said intimidating. "You broke your friendship with him cuz he was a little, and then when you met him after so many years you started to blackmail him, I never saw a person so low and disgusting like you" Xiaojun said anger evident in his voice. "He wouldn't listen to you anymore as we know now so it will be better if you don't bother him". Hendery said. "Now if you still have a little bit of shame, then don't even think to come near Mark or it wouldn't be good for you" Lucas said glaring at her and Mina was standing their crying. As she felt humiliated. She left the place not wanting to stay there and decided that she wouldn't even look at Mark anymore as she knew his boyfriends weren't kidding .

       Now all of the students present there saw the whole thing and after Mina left they came to Mark's table. Mark was confused at first as to why they came. "So you are a little?!" A bunch of students asked. "And what if he is! Is that a problem ?" Renjun asked angrily thinking they would also degrade Mark but that wasn't the case. "No , no, no , why would be that a problem, infact we found it cute and we even thought sometimes that maybe Mark is a little as he is so cute" one of the students said. "Yes, also we wanted to say that don't think about what Mina said, being little isn't disgusting or freaky, it's cute" the other student said. "Yes and also you don't have to worry about any of us , we all are fine and more likely delighted that you are a little , so you don't have to be insecure about being little infront of us" the other students said and Mark and his boyfriends felt touched by their supportive classmates. They said thank you to them and then the day went like normally. Mark was feeling satisfied and relieved.

      The college ended and they went to their house where they told everything to their other boyfriends about what happened at college and everyone was relieved. They then went to get freshed.

                —————————

   Author's Note :
****************

Hope you like this chapter 🙂

In next chapter maybe Mark would be a little in front of his boyfriends for the first time 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️