Chapter-22

It's been almost a week since the incident with Mina. It was another weekend. Renjun and Jeno had asked Mark to go with them on a date and who is Mark to decline.

    They decided that they will go at the evening time and spend the rest of the night on their date. Which wasn't a problem as it was weekend and tomorrow will be Sunday so no college.

    So here Mark was fishing in his closet for the perfect outfit for his date. He was trying different outfits but wasn't satisfied. Suddenly the door of his room opened and came Jeno and Renjun with a smirk evident in both of their faces. They held a small plastic bag. Mark looked at them confused. But they just smiled and kissed Mark's cheeks. "What are you doing hyung ?" Renjun asked looking around the room where Mark's clothes were scattered around. " I was trying to found the right outfit for our date" Mark said pouting cutely. "Oh hyung , you know you don't need to stress over that, you look beautiful and cute in every outfit, just wear something you are comfortable and happy with, you know that we love you regardless what you wear right " Jeno said kissing Mark's pout away. Mark nodded. " Here take this " Renjun said handing Mark the plastic bag. "What is it " Mark said and put his hand inside the bag and took out the thing which seemed like a piece of clothing. Seeing what exactly the cloth was , Mark blushed deeply. It was a panty a pink lacy panty . Seeing Mark's reaction his boyfriends chuckled. " No matter what outfit you wear today hyung, make sure to wear it under " Jeno said. Renjun then leaned towards his ears and whispered " because tonight wouldn't end with our date only but with us taking you to a love hotel and fuck you there, you don't have a problem with that do you " he finished biting his earlobes and Mark immediately shake his head " no I don't have any problem " Mark said desperately though he didn't wanted to let it sound like desperate. But he couldn't help but feel turned on by the idea of two of his boyfriends fucking him and that cute little panty wasn't helping at all.

    His boyfriends then smiled contented and left the room so they can also get ready but not before kissing Mark. Mark then quickly wore the panty and looked at the mirror blushing, it fit perfectly . He then wore a oversized red sweater and black jeans. He looked so cute.

     He combed his hair and was ready. After sometime his boyfriends messaged him saying they were ready and waiting downstairs. Mark quickly went downstairs and got hugged by his boyfriends. Renjun and Jeno already told their boyfriends that they wouldn't come home tonight. And then they went outside where Jeno drove out the car from garrage.

    The way to their date destination was full of laughing and chatting with each other . Soon they reached at their destination which was a big fancy restaurant. Jeno parked the car and they went inside the restaurant. Renjun then went to someone there who seems like the manager of the restaurant. After sometime of talking with the manager, Renjun came back and took both of them one of the upper floors of the restaurant into a separate room. Which looked so much luxurious and beautiful. There was a glass wall from where you can see the whole city bright with lights. There was a table and three chairs near that glass wall. The table was decorated with candles , flowers and some sweets.

    Renjun and Jeno both took Mark's hands on theirs and took him towards the table . They pulled out a chair for Mark and sat him there and then joined their own sits. " Do you like this restaurant hyung " Renjun asked and Mark looked at him with a huge smile . " I love it , it's so beautiful " Mark said grinning at them and his boyfriends smiled back at him . "Good then " Jeno said kissing Mark's hand and Mark giggled.

    After sometime a waiter came in with a menu and they ordered their foods. They just chatted for awhile waiting for their foods or more likely Jeno and Renjun turning Mark into a laughing and blushing mess by using various types of pick up lines.

    Soon their food came and they start eating. It was really a romantic date. After finishing their foods, they got up from the table and started some romantic music. Jeno took Mark's hands and pulled him towards his chest and started dancing . Mark started giggling and laughing at the action, after sometime Renjun sneaked in and snatched Mark away from Jeno and started to dance with him himself making Mark laugh again and Jeno looking at them with his fond and beautiful eyesmile.

    After sometime of dancing and admiring the beautiful night city view they finished their date there and came to the ground floor. Jeno and Renjun payed and then left the restaurant with Mark.

     Now they were on their way to a different place. Mark's heart was beating so much as he knew where they were going now. Though he didn't knew exactly where they were going but he atleast knew that it was a hotel. Soon they stopped infront of a big luxurious hotel and Jeno parked the car. They went inside the hotel and Jeno took their room keys which they made the reservation for. They were in a elevator, and Mark noticed a small paper bag in Renjun's hand but didn't questioned it as he was becoming so excited after every floor they were crossing. Finally the elevator halt at 8th floor and they came outside of the elevator.

    The room wasn't too far from the elevator. They entered the room and Mark was greeted with the beautiful smell of the room. They took off their shoes and went inside. Mark then looked at the bed which was decorated with rose petals. He then saw Renjun tossing the paper bag on the nightstand there and then felt a pair of hands sneaking onto his waist.

     " Do you like the bed baby ?" Jeno whispered in a low voice.

                 ——————————

Author's Note :
**************
Hope you like this chapter 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️