Chapter-20 [ M ]

** This chapter includes smut in little space **

They kissed gently and softly. Taeyong sucked on Mark's bottom lip making him gasp cutely. Taeyong inserted his hand inside Mark's shirt and his hand roam around his belly making Mark gasp again at the ticklish feeling. Taeyong's hand then grazed Mark's nipples making him moan , which was more high pitched than usual because of him being in little space. Taeyong then took off Mark's shirt and throw it to the floor and immediately latched himself on Mark's nipples sucking on it and making Mark moan lewdly and loudly.

It didn't take much time to discard Mark's pants and underwear to the floor. So Mark was now completely naked . Taeyong pulled away from Mark's nipples and looked at Mark. God , did Mark looked so breathtaking. His lips glossy , nipples red and covered with Taeyong's saliva, and his big doe eyes. God , did Mark's eyes looked so innocent, but their situation wasn't innocent at all. He then saw Mark pout cutely. "Daddy twake off your cwothes too" he said slightly whining and that's when Taeyong realised that he was still fully dressed. So in a speed of light Taeyong took off all of his clothes and discarded it on the floor with Mark's clothes.

Mark looked at Taeyong's cock and his big doe eyes became more wide. He got up and flipped them over , straddling Taeyong. Taeyong also sat up from his laying position with Mark on his lap. Mark was feeling so horny. He started to grind on Taeyong's cock. Making both of them moan in pleasure. Taeyong rested his hands on Mark's tiny waist , looking at Mark with lustful eyes, who grabbed at Taeyong's shoulders and kept grinding and humping on him , whining pathetically by the friction.

After sometime Mark suddenly stopped and looked at Taeyong with slightly wet eyes. " Pwease daddy, put it inswide Markie, Markie wants daddy inswide pwease, Markie ish so nweedy " Mark said starting to sob. "Shh baby, don't cry, of course daddy will put it inside you baby , but first let daddy prepare you yeah , or you will get hurt sweetie, will you be a good boy and let daddy prepare you hmm?" Taeyong said trying to calm the little down which he was successful at. " Okie, Markie will be a gwood boy and lwet daddy pwepawe Markie " Mark said wiping his tears. Taeyong smiled at him " good boy " he said and flipped them over, making Mark lay down on the bed. Taeyong then reached out for the nightstand drawer and took out the lube from there. He squirted a decent amount of lube on his fingers and started to circle Mark's hole with his index , who whimpered at the cold sensation of the lube. Taeyong then slowly inserted his finger inside Mark who again moaned high pitched.

Taeyong started to thrust his finger in and out in a slow pace, not wanting to hurt Mark in any way. Soon he was thrusting inside with three fingers. His pace has increased too. Mark was full on moaning loudly. When he felt Mark was prepped enough, he took out his fingers and squirted some more lube but this time on his palm. He then spread the lube on his cock, which was very hard by now. He then took Mark's legs and placed them on his shoulders. He then slowly started to push inside Mark's hole, which was still slightly tight, despite being prepared. He finally bottomed out letting out a groan. " Fuck...still so tight baby " he said and Mark just whimpered, feeling so full. Taeyong wasn't moving, giving Mark time to adjust. After sometime Mark finally pushed back at him " daddy pwease mwove , Markie ish rweady " Mark said whining and whimpering.

First few thrusts were very slow and gentle as Taeyong was trying his best not to hurt Mark. But Mark was being impatient and started to beg Taeyong to go faster and Taeyong complied. He was thrusting at Mark in an inhuman pace. One particular thrust made Mark scream. " Found it ..fuck " Taeyong grunted and keep hitting that spot making Mark scream and sob. Mark was full on sobbing now , grabbing the sheets tightly as Taeyong kept abusing his prostate with each thrust. Soon Mark felt coming closer to the climax. " D-daddy Markie ish c-cwose, Markie gwonna c-cwum ...." Mark sobbed. " Cum for me baby ...fuck.. you are a very good boy let go baby " Taeyong grunted still thrusting inside Mark and chasing his own pleasure. Soon Mark cummed , painting both of their stomachs with his cum. Taeyong thrusted two more times and also emptied himself inside Mark filling him . Mark gasped at the feeling of being filled with Taeyong's cum. They came down from their high and Taeyong peppered Mark's face with kisses. He was still inside him.

" Are you okay baby ?" Taeyong asked concerned. " Yesh daddy " Mark said in a sleepy voice . Taeyong pecked Mark's lips and slowly pulled out of him making Mark whine a little. He looked at Mark's hole which was leaking with Taeyong's cum. He then went inside the bathroom and come back with a wet washcloth. He cleaned both of them and threw the washcloth on the laundry basket.

He picked up their clothes from the floor and dressed themselves with it as the clothes were still clean. He then picked up Mark and sat him on the chair their and then changed the bedsheet and threw the dirty bedsheet on the laundry basket too. He then again picked up a very sleepy Mark and layed him on the bed and then joined him afterwards. He pulled Mark towards his chest and kissed his forehead . " Gwood nwight daddy" Mark mumbled sleepily. Taeyong smiled " good night angel ".

----------

Author's Note :
***************
Hope you like this chapter 🌚

Sorry if the smut part wasn't good enough 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️