Chapter-4

Mark entered his room and locked the door. He then opened his closet and took out the large suitcase type of box where he hided his little space things . He bring the box in the middle of his room and sat to the floor. He opened the box and his eyes light up seeing his little space things. He already started to regress a little.

     He then took out a large pastel pink hoodie with cute little animals like cats, rabbits, dogs etc. printed on it, a cute light purple pacifier, a small baby blue blanket with many different types of cartoons drawn on it, and some of his toys like barbie dolls , kids puzzle game etc. He mostly liked cute and girly things when in little space. He would also wear glitter nailpolish sometimes. His boyfriends once seen him in his glitter nailpolish but they didn't mind as Yuta and Johnny also liked to wear nailpolish so Mark was relieved that his secret was safe.

   Now he quickly wore the hoodie and put the pacifier in his mouth and he started sucking on it. The more he sucked the more he was feeling little. After few minutes he was completely in little space. He felt so small.(a/n* Mark is so smoll like not small but smoll🥺). He started to giggle and stand up then he go in front of the mirror and looked at himself. " Wow Markie you wook so beauwyfu" he said to himself then make his way towards his bed waddling and took his watermelon plushie and a bunny plushie ( which was a gift from Jaemin) from there and returned to his previous place , on the floor and covered himself with his small cute blanket.

    Mark started to play with his plushies and dolls. " Mr. Bwunny do you know, Markie missed you a wot " he said to his bunny plushie. "Watermewon I missed you too" he said now to his watermelon plushie. Then he turned his attention to the barbie dolls " Barbie you wook so pwetty today" he said gasping dramatically. " Et's make you mow pwetty" he said took one of his barbies and brushed it's hair and changed it's dress. When he was done with this one he then took another barbie and do the same to it. He then played with his plushies and barbies for sometime and soon got bored with it . So he put the barbie on the box from where he took it out then he started to solve the kids puzzle. Which he was successful to solve. He wanted to be praised for it but he knew he wouldn't get praised by anyone so he started to praise himself. "Wow ! Markie you did a vewy good jwob! You are vewy intewigent, vewy good" he said to himself and was so happy. He then also put the puzzle in the box.

    He was thinking what to do next then he decided to draw. " Et's go Markie, it's cowor time" he said and took out his drawing books and colours. He started to draw random things that doesn't even exist but it was a art for him. He used every type of colours in his drawing. Sometimes later his drawing was ready. He took his drawing in his hand and raised it upwards and started giggling , there was some watercolours in his face and some also on his clothes but he was too busy to admiring his drawing. " Wow Markie ! Your dwawing is so pwetty" he giggled cutely.

     He then played for a while with his other toys while still sucking on his pacifier. He then started to feel sleepy. " Markie is so sweepy" he yawned. " Et's hwide thwis things and cwean yourswelf Markie, and become big Markie , or Markie's boyfies will see lwittle Markie and will hwate him" he said to himself and started to put his little space things on the box , as he knew it was almost the time his boyfriends will come from their hangouts.

      He then went to bathroom and pull out from his cute hoodie, he cleaned himself and washed the hoodie and dried it on the washing machine drier he wore a oversized sweatshirt which was probably Jeno's and his shorts. He folded his hoodie neatly and put it in the box too . He opened the closet and hide it then he unlocked his door as he knew his boyfriends will come anytime now. Then he went to take a nap in his bed hugging one of his plushies.

     After sometime his boyfriends came to home one by one. They were finding Mark and went to his room. Then they saw Mark was sleeping cutely while hugging his plushie. He looked so cute. They all cooed at him . Then come inside the room and all give Mark a kiss on his forehead or cheeks one by one. They then get out of the room tiptoeing not wanting to wake their baby up and closed the door slowly.

     They all came downstairs and started to do their own things. Some watched TV while cuddling, some started to prepare for dinner, some were in their rooms , some were busy with their phones.

      After sometime Mark woke up from his nap and went downstairs. It was almost dinner time. They all looked at Mark and cooed as he was still a little bit sleepy and was rubbing  his eyes with his small cute hands with little pout on his lips. He looked so cute.

    He then head straight to the couch where they were watching TV and sat on Kun's lap and snuggled up to his chest and whole body. They all smiled at his cute action.

   "When did you all get back? Why didn't you wake me up?" Mark said with a whine. "We came a while ago Markie and we didn't wake you up cuz you were sleeping so peacefully and looked so cute that's why" Kun said petting his hair . Mark didn't said anything after that , he just snuggled more closely to Kun and Kun hugged him back caressing his back gently.

                    ————————

Author's Note :
****************

Hope you guys like this chapter ☺️

I don't know if the little space part was good enough or not so let me know in the comments.

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️