Chapter-29 [ M ]

** This chapter includes smut **

     It was a beautiful day and Mark was in the living room cuddling with his boyfriends. Their vacation will start after a week so they all were gathered on the living room planning for it. It was hard to get holiday in same time working in different jobs. So whenever it will be time like this long vacations they will always plan something exciting and fun.

     Everyone giving their different opinions about where they should go . After too much bickering, they finally decided they will go to the beach. Everyone was happy with the decision, specially Mark as he loved going to beaches.

     After their planning they all went to their college and works.

                      ..............................

     It was night now and Mark was in his room, playing some games on his phone, when someone knocked on his door. "Come in" Mark said, placing his phone on nightstand. Lucas entered the room with a smile. "Hi Markie" Lucas said and Mark smiled greeting him back. Lucas settled himself on Mark's bed and pulled Mark on his lap. Mark blushed and giggled.

     "You look so cute baby" Lucas said peppering Mark's face with kisses, making him giggle again. Mark grabbed Lucas's face in his small hands and pulled him in a gentle kiss. They pulled away after few seconds. "So are you excited for our trip baby?" Lucas asked. "Yes , I am very excited Xushi , you?" Mark answered. "Yes baby, I am excited too, it's been a while we went to anywhere all together" Lucas said hugging Mark, who nodded his head.

                      ............................

     Mark doesn't know, how he ended up in this position. Lucas on top of him, thrusting inside him with an inhuman pace while Mark moaning loudly. They were having a peaceful conversation but it somewhat turned into them having sex. Both of them doesn't complain though, as it's been months since Lucas fucked Mark.

    Mark was having too much pleasure that he started babbling incoherent words. Lucas didn't mind at all as it turns him on very much, knowing he is giving Mark this much pleasure. In a particular thrust Mark screamed, eyes rolling on back of his head. Lucas started to thrust on that particular spot, hitting Mark's prostate dead on. Making Mark a moaning mess underneath him.

     Soon they both reached their climax and cummed together. Mark painting both of their stomachs while Lucas filling Mark up. Lucas gently pulled out from inside Mark and kissed him gently on the lips and forehead. He then cleaned both of them and changed their clothes and bedsheet.

    He pulled Mark towards his chest, hugging him gently and with affection. Mark was feeling sleepy so he pecked Lucas on lips and muttered a "goodnight Xushi". "Good night angel" Lucas said and joined Mark on his beautiful sleep.

                 —————————

Author's Note :
***************
Short chapter 😅 hope you like this chapter 🥺

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️