Chapter-32 [ M ]

**This chapter includes smut**

    Next day Mark woke up being cuddled up by his two boyfriends who were still asleep. Mark looked at them , taking on their looks. His boyfriends are sure very handsome.

   Mark was feeling very needy as his boyfriends didn't went all the way with him last night and promised him they will fuck him in the morning. But here they are still asleep. Mark waited for a while for his boyfriends to wake up own their own. But they were in deep slumber.

  Not being able to wait anymore, Mark finally started to rub himself on his boyfriends. He was grinding on Ten's thighs, while his ass was making contact with Winwin's cock. He was feeling so much pleasure as he was getting friction from both sides. Soon his pace increased and he got lost in pleasure. He could feel Winwin's member getting hard by his grinding.

   "Now, now look at you, rubbing yourself on us early morning, couldn't even wait for your daddies to wake up huh" suddenly Ten said clicking his tongue. Mark's eyes widened as he didn't realised that when his boyfriends woke up. However he didn't stopped his grinding and moaned when ten flexed his thighs.

    "Of course he couldn't wait , afterall he is such a needy slut for his daddies, aren't you kitten?" Winwin said kissing on his neck. Mark just moan loudly at the degradation. His boyfriends rarely used any degradation with him on the bed, but when they do Mark love every moment of that. When Mark didn't answered him , Winwin grabbed Mark's hips tightly, preventing him from grinding on Ten's thighs. Mark whinned. "I asked you something didn't I kitten? be a good boy and answer daddy, or do you only know how to rub yourself on your boyfriend like a bitch huh" Winwin growled lowly in Mark's ear, nibbling on it. Mark let out a low moan at  Winwin's talk. "Yes daddy, I am a slut for daddies" Mark said whimpering, bucking his hips to get any short of friction from his boyfriends.

     "Good boy" Winwin said , releasing Mark's hips, who immediately started to hump Ten's thighs again. Mark felt Winwin leaving the bed, whining at the lack of warmth on his backside. "Relax kitten he will be back in a minute" Ten said cooing at Mark, caressing his back. After few minutes Winwin came back on to the bed. He started to undress Mark and himself, Ten started to undress too.

     Soon all of their clothes were discarded on the floor. Mark was feeling more pleasure as he was humping his boyfriends bare now, not a single piece of clothes between them. Every friction from his boyfriends was driving him crazy.

    Suddenly Mark felt something wet in his entrance and stopped humping on Ten's thighs when a finger entered his hole. Mark let out a needy moan. "You love it kitten? Is this what you wanted from last night baby??" Ten said as Winwin started to move his finger inside. Mark nodded, whimpering.

    After sometime Winwin started to fingered him open with three fingers. When he felt Mark was lose enough he pulled out his fingers. "Now you are ready kitten, tell us whom do you want to fuck you first?" Winwin asked kissing Mark's jaw. "T-Ten, I want Ten first" Mark said and Ten grinned widely. "Of course baby" Ten said kissing Mark on the lips. He then manoeuvre Mark, so he was laying flat on his back. Ten then positioned himself. "I am going to put it in kitten" Ten said and after getting a nod from Mark he started to enter him.

    When he was fully inside  Mark, he let out a groan. "Fuck , how are you still so tight after all of the time we all fuck you" Ten growled lowly. Mark let out a low moan. Ten didn't moved for few minutes, giving Mark some time to adjust.

     "M-move please, daddy" Mark said and Ten started to thrust slowly. Both of them moaned at the pleasure. Ten was slowly increasing his pace , when Winwin latched his mouth on Mark's nipples, making him moan loudly. Ten was so much turned on by the scene before him. So he started to thrust more harder, faster and deeper. Mark was ecstatic by the pleasure he was receiving. Tears of pleasure run down from his eyes. He ran one of his hands on Winwin's hair , pulling him more closer to his nipples. While with the other hand he grabbed Ten's neck and pulled him in a passionate and messy kiss as Ten keep pounding on him.

     After sometime they pull away from the kiss as Ten started to thrust in an inhuman pace , hitting Mark's sweet spot dead on. Winwin was still playing with Mark's nipples. Getting too much pleasure by both of his boyfriends he finally cummed with a loud moan. He didn't get to calm down as ten was still thrusting inside him, chasing his own climax, which he got after few thrusts, filling Mark's hole to brim. Winwin finally let go of Mark's nipples, as Ten and Mark calm down  themselves. Ten pecked Mark's lips and pulled out slowly.

    After that Winwin and Ten exchanged their positions. "Do you want to continue kitten?" Winwin asked, pecking Mark's lips. "Yes daddy, please continue, please fuck me" Mark said looking at Winwin with his big doe eyes. "As you wish baby" Winwin said kissing Mark on the forehead and started thrust his cock inside Mark gently. When he was fully inside he started to thrust inside him right away without any delay, as he knew Mark doesn't need to adjust because Ten just finished fucking him.

    He started to thrust inside him slower but so much deeper, hitting Mark's prostate right from the beginning, making Mark scream in pleasure. He then slowly started to increase his speed, so his thrusts were faster but deeper.   Mark was moaning so loudly. "Do you like it baby, like daddy thrusting his cock inside your slutty hole ?" Winwin said grunting with every thrust. "Y-yes daddy, I l-love it ahh" Mark said whimpering as Ten started to suck on his neck and chest, marking him. Mark was feeling like he was on heaven. "I am c-close, d-daddy" Mark said moaning. "Cum for us baby, daddy is close to" Winwin said and started to thrust more fastly if that was even possible.

     After few more thrusts Mark cummed with a loud scream, for the second time. While Winwin also cummed inside Mark with a sexy moan after few more hard thrusts. Both panted for a while , coming down from their high. Winwin then pulled out slowly kissing Mark's forehead. Ten then went to the bathroom and cleaned himself there. After he was done he came back with a washcloth and started to clean Mark gently and lovingly while pecking him here and there making him giggle adorably. While Ten was cleaning Mark, Winwin cleaned himself in the bathroom. He then took the spare bedsheet there (thanks to the hotel services) and changed the bedsheets as Ten picked Mark up. When he was done Ten layed Mark down in the bed. He then dressed him up .

    "Do you want to go meet the others and have breakfast or want to rest ?" Ten asked as the three of them cuddled together. "Let's rest for a while" Mark mumbled. "Okay baby" Winwin and Ten both said together and continued cuddling.

              ———————————

Author's Note :
**************
Sorry for not updating guys 🥺. You can see the reason on my conversation board.

Also did you listen to Mark's solo Child 😍😍 his singing voice , rap and most importantly lirics are so beautiful 🥺. I am so happy for Mark, he is so hardworking and he finally got his solo🥳 but I hope he doesn't overwork himself as Dreamies are also having a comeback soon😃

My next update will be probably after my exams are finished.

 Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️