Chapter-18

Mark had wake up as a little today. He was feeling so small. But still he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He finished brushing, though there was toothpaste foam here and there around his mouth. He washed his face and head towards downstairs with one of his watermelon plushie in hand. And there it was , the stairs . He then started to climb down it by sitting on it. And finally after so much struggle he was in downstairs.

     He head towards the kitchen, where he saw Kun and Xiaojun were cooking. He waddled his way towards them and giggled. Both of them look at him and smiled , then kissed him on his forehead. " Daddy Markie is hwungry" He said cutely looking at them with his coochie eyes. It didn't take them a second to realise that Mark was in little space.

    Xiaojun then hugged Mark and pecked his lips, " breakfast is almost ready baby, wait a little bit hmm?" Xiaojun said. " Okie daddy " Mark said and they cooed at him. Kun then came to him and peppered his face with kisses , making Mark giggle. " Daddy it's twicklish " Mark said in giggles. After sometime he Kun pulled away but not before giving him a kiss on his lips.

     They then sit on the table and served the food to Mark. They fed Mark, with Mark babbling some random things about his dolls, stuff toys, or other things.

      They finished their breakfast when one by one their boyfriends filled the kitchen. Everyone were downstairs except Jeno, who was still sleeping.

     When everyone knows that Mark is in little space they all cooed at him and spoiled him with hugs, kisses, and praise. Not like they didn't do it everyday. Jeno was still asleep and everyone else were having their breakfast. " Markie baby, can you please go and wake Jeno up sweetie" Kun asked Mark and Mark nodded enthusiastically. " Okie daddy, Markie will go awnd wake up daddy Nono " Mark said and head towards upstairs. Where again he had to climb the stairs, but this time it wasn't that difficult.

     He then entered Jeno's room. Jeno was sleeping soundly on his bed . Mark waddled his way towards Jeno's bed and shaked him slightly. " Daddy wake up, it's mworning twime" Mark said. But Jeno didn't budged. He again shaked him " daddy, wake up, Markie cwame to wake you up, awll boyfies are eating bweakfast. Only daddy Nono ish asweep " Mark babbled pouting. But Jeno was still asleep. So Mark shake him with a little force and shouted a little " daddy wake up ! " And this time Jeno woke up. He looked at his surroundings and saw a cute Mark Lee is standing beside his bed, clutching a watermelon plushie towards his chest with a little frown and a pout in his face. He looked so cute that Jeno busted an UwU.

      " Uh.. daddy you fwinally wake up, Markie gwot twired " Mark huffed.
"Are you in little space lion ?" Jeno asked. " Yesh , now wake up and eat bweakfast" Mark said getting annoyed which made him look more cute. Jeno then leave the bed and kissed Mark's cheeks and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face.

     When he came out of the bathroom and was about to go downstairs with Mark, then he felt Mark tugging on his sleeves. He looked at Mark confused who looked at him with his big doe eyes. " Daddy, pwease cawwy Markie to the downstwairs, Markie cwan't go downstwairs without switting on it " Mark said and Jeno's heart just left him and run around the house then coming back to its place again. He cooed and picked Mark up who wrapped his legs around his waist and one hand around his neck, while the other hand clutched his plushie.

    They came downstairs, where Jeno put Mark down and ate his breakfast. It was almost time to get ready for college. " Markie baby can you shower yourself or do you need help honey " Ten asked. " No daddy, Markie nweeds hwelp, pwease hwelp Markie" Mark asked. " Of course baby, let's go, daddy will help you get ready " Ten said picking Mark up and taking him to his own (Ten's) room. Where he showered Mark and helped him getting ready. And then getting ready himself. He dressed Mark in his own oversized sweater which looked more big in Mark's frame. He cooed at how cute Mark looked.

     He then carried Mark to his room ( Mark's room ) , where he packed Mark's bag for college and took few other things which Mark used in little space like pacifier, blankets and stuff toys. He then carried him downstairs. His other boyfriends kissed them goodbyes and they get into the car with Jisung, Jaemin, and Renjun. He drove them to their college with Mark babbling again about his plushies and toys. They then parted their ways , Ten went to his work and the other four into the college where they met their other boyfriends in the way.

     Mark was currently in his classroom, sucking a pacifier. His classmates were squealing and cooing at him. Mark was just looking at them innocently. Lucky for him the professors didn't mind him being a little either.

     It was now lunch time. During his classes everyone of his classmates and boyfriends spoiled him with praises and cute nicknames except Mina, who was watching everything happening with a look of disgust. Mark was feeling so happy . He was now sitting on a table in cafeteria with his boyfriends and few other classmates who wanted to spend some more time with Mark. They were also feeding him occasionally. If it was happening in any other time, then his boyfriends maybe get jealous but as they were doing this to little spaced Mark so they didn't minded it much as Mark deserved being loved and spoiled.

                ——————————

Author's Note :
**************
Sorry for late update guys 😅

Hope you like this chapter 🙂

Take care and stay safe everyone ❤️