4 | 𝐈𝐫𝐚𝐧

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2009, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

One month. That's all it took for me to be completely bored out of my mind. I love it here, and I spent my nights with Nat, Clint and sometimes even Coulson after the work day finished. The nightmares came most nights, and then I was alone all day while everyone worked. I wished more than anything that I could become an Agent of SHIELD, or even go outside the complex. According to everyone, it's safer.

"Les, I have to go away for a few days." Nat said as she approached me in my room, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Where do you have to go?" I asked as I lifted my head from my desk.

"Iran. I have to escort an engineer back here safely." Nat said while sitting across from me on my bed.

"Oh." I said, trying not to be disappointed. Clint was on a mission and would be gone for a few more weeks and Nat just got back from a mssion. I didn't want to be alone again.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Can I come with you?" I finally blurted out after a few moments of silence.

"Les, you know you can't-" Nat started to say.

"I know, Nat. But it's so lonely here when you're gone. Besides, you're just going to escort an engineer, right? Not dangerous! And, and! You don't speak Persian, I do. You need a translator. Please let me come Nat, I'll be good!" I ranted. Dang, those were some pretty good reasons if I do say so myself.

"You are going to sit, stay and speak. No messing around, none. I'm going to run it by Fury, if he's okay with it, it's fine. Do not make me regret this, Alessia Romanoff." Natasha said after a moment, then proceeding to leave my room and the apartment swiftly.

An hour later, Natasha came back and took my blanket off of me.

"Get up, get packed, we're leaving in an hour." She said as she walked to her room.

"دوستت دارم" (I love you)

"Save the Persian for the engineer. And how the hell do you know so many languages?" Nat asked me as we walked to ourseperate rooms to pack.

"You want a perfect weapon, she should know a lot of languages." I shouted as I grabbed a bag and started throwing clothes in it.

"Can you ask him if he's okay? He looks a little pale." Natasha asked from the driver's seat. We had recently picked up the engineer and were on our way back to the jet.

I turned around and conversed with the Iranian, which concluded in he telling me he was fine.

"He's fine. Where is he staying once we get home?" I asked Nat.

"A safe house. When we get home, you're gonna get back to training with me and we're all gonna be happy, да сестра?" (yes, sister?) Nat said as she continued driving.

"да, Natalia." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, the tires were blown out and we skidded over to the edge of a cliff. The last thing that Nat said before she passed out at the wheel was for me to cover the engineer and myself.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝! 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 2 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!

 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞!